gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Isner Wednesday night in Atlanta

I am glad I have stayed away from these handicaps and tonights handicap is giving me fits. Isner loves these tiebreaks with his dominant serve and he could easily win this match in straight sets and you still lose the -3 game handicap.

I saw Isner in Newport and he looked absolutely unstoppable on serve and I think that title may really get his year rolling. I remember seeing Isner playing for Georgia in college and he should love being back at home in Atlanta.

The fast play of this court and the kick on Isners serve should be alot of fun to watch, he made it to the final last year here and there is absolutley no reason from watching him this year to think Blake has anything left in the tank, he did capture a few minor titles minor titles and victories, but we will see if Blake can handle that serve tonight on this court.

Isner sounds great coming off Newport and being back home judging from the quotes on his web site.

"Winning five matches in a row at this level is always tough. I don’t really care what surface it’s on so I’m coming to this event with the most confidence I’ve had all year,” said the American, who had won consecutive matches only twice this season prior to Newport.

“Up to last week, the year had been kind of a disappointment so it was good to get that win under my belt. It takes a lot of pressure off so I can go out there and free up and just play. “

“I’ve always been a late bloomer in everything I’ve done; I’ve always gotten better with age,” said the 26 year old. “I still think my best tennis is 2-3 years ahead of me because I don’t really have the miles on me that a lot of guys here have since they were 18. I take care of myself really well, being so big [it’s] something I’ve just gotta do. I expect to play for a lot more time.”

“This is definitely a kind of a hometown feel for me given all the Georgia fans in this area and in this state,” he said. “I remember all the support I had last year and it was phenomenal so I hope to get that same support this year. That’s one of the main reason I played well and made it all the way to the final last year.”

I am going to take a larger wager on Isner -200 and a smaller one on Isner -3 +105
    Last edited by gregm; 07-20-11 at 04:06 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the "Big Tie Break" in a parlay today. Won't be shocked if Blake wins a set today. Isner has admitted it will be hard to go against JB who is a good friend and doubles partner this week. Hoping for two tight sets and win for Isner.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

These handicaps can drive me crazy, and I have been playing these parlays but the only problem with parlays is getting the best number and tonight finding something good to parlay it with.

I just dont trust any of these other matches in Atlanta to parlay Isner with and parlaying him with a baseball game or copa america is a real gamble. -200 is alot of juice to lay in tennis but I am hoping that Isner serve is soaring tonight, he sent serves a couple of feet over Rochus's head in Newport, on this court the ball may end up in another county.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I parlayed him with Monfils from this morning. Those were the two best bets for me today. Hopefully he shows up ready to rock in ATL.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Isner line is dropping very fast.... few hours ago it was 1,57 in BetFair and now 1,36