LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

1 Tennis Play Friday

Santiago Giraldo-115 (ATP - Stuttgart) (Rebate Wager)

YTD: 21-32, +1.25

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi LT Profits!

I just made a bet on Lukasz Kubot. Since I respect you a lot and think you are a good capper it would be interesting to get your thoughts on why you believe so strongly on Santiago Giraldo in this match.

Thanks

Good luck to you.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Kubot doesn't look in the best of form imo, and Giraldo should win majority of the baseline rallies. It just seems like Giraldo shouldn't have been underdog just cause Kubot had those GS runs, both can hold comfortably though if on so it should be close

Tincup74
    Tincup74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    Kubot doesn't look in the best of form imo, and Giraldo should win majority of the baseline rallies. It just seems like Giraldo shouldn't have been underdog just cause Kubot had those GS runs, both can hold comfortably though if on so it should be close
    What he said

LT Profits

Close but no cigar for me as petermans23 gets the money.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi Lt Profits!

It was a close game, I saw it on live streaming and in the beginning of 3 set it looked like Santiago Giraldo was going to take it, he had breakpoints in Kubots serve and played very well, but then he lost that crucial game and in next game Kubot broke his serve. I also think Giraldo didnīt quite had his nerves under controll in important points in the match. So in the end this was a 50-50 game. It could have gone either way.

Do you have any thought of todays semifinal between Pablo Andujar vs Lukasz Kubot or any other of todays games?

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Looks good, gl.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Hi Lt Profits!

It was a close game, I saw it on live streaming and in the beginning of 3 set it looked like Santiago Giraldo was going to take it, he had breakpoints in Kubots serve and played very well, but then he lost that crucial game and in next game Kubot broke his serve. I also think Giraldo didnīt quite had his nerves under controll in important points in the match. So in the end this was a 50-50 game. It could have gone either way.

Do you have any thought of todays semifinal between Pablo Andujar vs Lukasz Kubot or any other of todays games?
    No I have nothing for Saturday as of now and probably won't at this late stage