SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

EaglesPhan36, I'm calling you out....

Let's have a tennis challenge for bragging rights?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm down boss. Why don't we spend a little time here coming up some sorta format and do it for the Aussie Open?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK. Time to give you a sch-lacking infront of the tennis posters, since you challenged me publicly on a few occasions.

EaglesPhan36

Just what I need to kick off the new year! Just post any ideas you got for a format here. I'll be thinking about some as well.

EaglesPhan36

Some ideas to chew on.

Rounds 1-3: 10 plays in each round. Your 10 plays can be any combo of men's & women's matches. Use actual prices as they are set. So if you want to play all ten matches with top seeds and risk -5000 on some to win a unit and hope to o 10-0, that would be possible or you could go 9-1 and lose half your units on one pick that gets upset.

Rounds 4-Finals: Pick every match. We agree to submit the picks to a neutral party and have them post the picks, so that neither person could change their picks if they wanted to in order to try and catch-up, etc. I think this is a truer test of skill in making the picks rather than maybe picking an underdog because you need X units to catch-up. It'd be kinda like picking your NCAA bracket. The added hook would be that in picking the matches based on when the 4th round matches are set - the prices would not be known ahead of time.

Just some preliminary ideas to think on.

EaglesPhan36

Where you at Lou? Come get some brutha. Let's do something fun for the Aussie Open.