gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Parlay- Benesova/Stakhovsky

There is now way I am touching the handicap with either Benesova or Stakhovsky but Benesova is facing a 20 year old pretty average ITF player. Looking at the stats on Stakhovsky, he is facing a 30 year old with a dismal record at the ATP level and really not a fantastic record at challenger level either.

I think Robredo would be good for any parlays, these handicaps are to much for me to look at tonight, been traveling all night. I am just going with his parlay.

Comes in around -173 at 5dimes

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Any favorites over -250 are almost always money in the bank when it comes to tennis, but theres always that 1 rare day that comes by not so often (maybe once a month) that it's an all underdog day and 3/4 of all the favorites lose. Just by seeing how today is starting off, it looks like its going to be that day. I had Tommy Robredo and Lucie Hradecka and both are getting rocked by their opponents - who I should say are COMPLETE NOBODIES!!! Volandri for one hasn't beaten ANYBODY credible, the guy outright sucks when you look at his record and how all his wins are over players ranked 120 and higher...Zahlavova is the same, she beat NOBODY cept Roberta Vinci this year with what I think was nothing more then a fluke win.. Probably something that had to do with Vinci not being healthy or so.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Volandri just retired as I entered this... ahh thats alot more relieving now.. All I need is Hradecka to get her fukkin act together

gregm

Robredo usually does really well at Bastad,he always seems to like the surface at Bastad. It looks like today he was lucky Volandri retired.

You really don't know this time of the year who is there to play and who is just taking a summer break and vacation.

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with the parlay

gregm

Thanks falcons, I cant find the stream anywhere and Stakhovsky making me sweat this one out, I usually don't like laying more than -130 or so on a parlay but its about impossible to do that this time of the year.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

i had stakhovsky on the ML.. i was sweating that one out with you...holy crap...

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Any favorites over -250 are almost always money in the bank when it comes to tennis,
    Wow.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Can I be your bookie?

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

lol i made the same parlay and didnt even read this thread, but that benesova retirement was great. she was done, she just retired to save me money :-)

gregm

Luckily Stakhovsky came through in a tie break and Benesova retired. Very average day really once I have to adjust my parlay wager for the retirement.

I am looking this week at maybe fading some more of these newport and davis cup guys playing in this hemisphere last week and flying over to europe like Kamke, Yani, Monaco, Golubev, Kukushkin and maybe Ferrer. Tough turnaround for alot of these guys having to fly all that way and start a new tourney in a matter of a few days and Kamke and Yani and Ferrer have to make that adjustment to clay.