beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Was Wozi's retirement suspicious?

Just curious, I didn't watch the match and I saw her win the first 6-2 then all of sudden BOOM....

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

she suks should be like 20 not 1

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

damn this bitch needs to stop playing every single tournament on the calendar and take a break.....or if anything work on her game if she doesn't like doing anything else.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Did her dad tell her to quit?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I had her and it cost me at 1 book. Tommy Haas also retired and saved me another one. Apparently it's a shoulder injury. They said she couldn't serve anymore. Not sure how you win the first set 6-2 and suddenly can't serve anymore. Odd. Also, chevy6, ur an idiot if u actually believe what u said.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

I think shes good friends with Arvidsson and after losing again early in a grand slam she got all kinds of shit for playing in small tournaments, exactly like Bastad. She looked like she was trying to tank vs Cornet and today she wasn't impressive either, if you are gonna retire like this might as well do it for Arvidsson who is playing in her country...

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

i mean if you are talking about suspicious betting wise or anything no, this was a smart move for Wozniacki, she needs to get her head in the game for the big tournaments

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

This isn't new for her. She caught a bunch of crap in the past for retiring when she was a few points from winning the match, just because she didn't want to go further in the tournament and didn't want to take away a spot from her opponent only to hand someone a walkover the next round.

dreddy
    dreddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Tennis bets so dangerous!! So many players retired, and book's different rules

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

yes, suspicious enough.

her backers at site like BetFair or pinnacle must be cursing her now

she suddenly called trainer (and mind you, that injury break happen not after game is finished, but when she serve 15-40, she's not even in major pain) after one serve and after that, you can know from her facial expressions that it will be miracle if 2nd set can even finish. out of nothing, just like that, unreal... if she really want to be fit for hard court US series, then she should just take a rest completely and not messing up like this. i will put this rest reason as 60% vs fixed match suspicion on 40% chance.