gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Wimbledon Saturday

I am not real tired tonight so I got the day right for the thread title but I have alot to do this weekend so there won't be any big writeups tonight than I did for the other matches .

I actually did more stat research tonight than because props are my favorite wagers in almost every sport I wager on, they are always my most profitable and there are some really good ones tomorrow for the WTA final.

This is like the super bowl with all the prop variety. I always like to keep in mind that laying alot of juice may seem ridiculous in the long term but there aren't going to be the kind of prop opportunities in 95% of most tennis tourneys.

P.Kvitova commits 1st double fault +200 1 unit Youth versus experience, certainly isn't based on stats and the historical numbers or Sharapova's typical slow starts.

No tie break in 1st set -710 5 units I know most people will laugh at this line but if you have a decent bankroll, this is as good a +even wager as you are going to get in the WTA.

M.Sharapova total aces ov 3½ -150 1.5 unit

No tie break in match -300 3 unit

First challenge successful +170 1 unit

Not P.Kvitova In 2 Sets -460 4.6 units

Kvitova a valid serve of 112½ mph -160 1.6 units

Maria Sharapova -2 -140 3.6 units

I never did find out the answer to the prop SBR Judie had in her video about a streaker at Wimbledon. I did like the prop about Judy Murray making sexual advances or wolf whistling at least to Feliciano Lopez during the Murray match.

My best prop bet there will be at O7 sure fire lock threads from posters in the tennis subforum over the next two days from people you will never see in the tennis subforum again after wimbledon.

One prop from a guy who is a good poster will be under 1.5 violent threads koscheckbaby makes during these finals , he is a good poster and on his percocet he should be like JJ and fist pumping like a champion (blonde valkyrie style) tomorrow. Lets get em tomorrow guys.

Cheers
    Last edited by gregm; 07-02-11 at 01:14 AM.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave gregm 90 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91 gave gregm 275 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gregm

I barely even posted and I am already closer to winning my 0ver 7 locks in the tennis subforum prop wager, that number I came up with may have been way too low.

I will say this as well, after looking at my 5dimes account and actual money being wagered and not just on my spreadsheet, I can see the value in the tie break in the first set wager. I am sticking with my no wager but I have had a very good wimbledon, it may be worth it though to bet against that one and take a shot on a tie break.

cappingsports
    cappingsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Maria Sharapova -2.5 -108 for the Women's Wimbledon Final.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i will try props 6 + 7, thx for the great plays so far

gregm

Good luck face and cappingsports, thank you face for taking the time to check out my threads. This should be a fun day tomorrow

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Gregm on a coffee rush at 2:40 EST? You can't out energy me though.

Chances of Gregm staying up until The Sharapova Match

Yes +180
    No -500