koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Is It Considered A No-No To Slam The Ball Off Your Opponent For The Point?

I see plenty of points at the net where it'd likely be easier to get the point by slamming the ball at the opponent's body with a forehand rather than trying to pass them and hitting it out. Do these players look to pass because it's poor sportsmanship to intentionally hit their opponent for the point?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

If I were playing, I wouldn't give a shit if If I hit someone in the nutsack to win a point. You play to win the game, its the other players job to get out of the way. Its just a tennis ball for christs sake. Its not going to injure you, maybe sting for 20 seconds..

To answer you question: NO

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    If I were playing, I wouldn't give a shit if If I hit someone in the nutsack to win a point. You play to win the game, its the other players job to get out of the way. Its just a tennis ball for christs sake. Its not going to injure you, maybe sting for 20 seconds..

To answer you question: NO
    It's fair game to hit your opponent with the ball? Jeez. Why don't players do it then? When both guys are right at the net, I'd say whacking the ball off the opponent is a better way than trying a difficult pass.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

it is considered a legit play, especially in doubles to go at the body of the opponent, although the head is a no no.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

lol....is this a serious thread?

pass shots are superior in every way