hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boom Boom vs. Maria -- Thoughts?

I am actually excited to watch this match as it's 2 ladies who are playing in top form at the moment. As well, Sharapova is looking hot as always and Lisicki is your next door neighbour cutey. All that aside how close is this match giong to be?

At BetFair you can get Lisicki at 3.1 to reach the final. I am assuming the sharps would have eaten that up already if they had much faith in her to beat Sharapova. Is Maria really going to win this easily. I actually thought the odds would be about Sharp- 1.50 Boom Boom- 3.00 However, I'm guessing it's going to be more like 1.40/3.5

What does everyone think?

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

ya, top form. great match. ha. ps. Sharapova is not hot. your canuck there is, but 6' straight, thin haired, blah faced Ruskies... not so much.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

definitely looking forward to this match!

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I'm thinking of sitting out the Women's SFs. Being the compulsive gambler I am, I probably will make a play though. But honestly, I can see any of the four winning.

I do believe Sharapova is playing better. But Lisicki is capable of winning if Maria's serve is off or if she misses some more ground strokes than she has lately.