koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only Person That Seriously Wants To Beat Up Bartoli

I have zero betting interest in this match today, since I figured it was too close to call. Yet, watching Bartoli and her antics, I'm so angry and disgusted. I just can't imagine the pleasure it would be to land a flush right hook on her face.

solid152
    solid152's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

hahaha agreed!! i don't have any $ on the match either but i would love to see her get bitch slapped by someone. she's a disgrace hoppin around out there with her NASTY raggity hair. god it's disgusting.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

You have anger management issues.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Where are your pills Kosheck, beating up women is not cool. You are a much cooler poster when you are on them.Still alot of tennis to be played

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Don't worry guys. I'm getting help for my anger issues. But I still struggle when it comes to people like Bartoli

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Why so much hate for her ?? Did you have a Prop bet on Williams ??

I like her style of playing honestly, she crashed today though, but after the game she played yesterday, I think she did very well overall.

RLF
    RLF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

I hate her. The fat bitch just plods around the court with the shittiest style of hitting the ball. Use 1 hand you stupid fat bitch. Always fist pumping opponents errors.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

HA! love this. I got to see a little part of her interview yesterday on the couches with the Wimbledon crew. She seems pretty likable off the court. Her nonstop motion is annoying, and her shitting the bed today is kind of annoying. Fortunately for me, she was the only favorite I left out of my parlay. Just need Azarenka to finish her off.
    And, seriously, I doubt koscheck actually would hit the biotch in the grillsky. I do love the philly fans bustin on the guy for anger issues.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

I hate her hair, too.