Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Wozniaki you WHORE

Last leg of a parlay and she loses it!!!!

All she did was chase down shot after shot and play it into cibulkovas forehand everytime. No Variation, no serve volleys or slices, just stupid Womens tennis!!!

The other day schiavone screws up my parlay and now wozniaki!!

I am once and for all quiting gambling cant take anymore of these bad beats especially when every parlay i put on, it is always the last leg which ***** up for me!!!!

Just making this thread so you all can vent ur fustration like i have and get it all off ur chest...

Good luck with ur bets

solid152
    solid152's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

yep she ruined a parlay for me as well with nadal pending. i can't believe she lost that. she's so much bigger and taller than that girl and you play scared and defensively after the first set? i don't get it

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Come on guys. I'm steamed about Venus and Serena way more. They gave their matches away. Cibulkova actually took her match

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

shes dumb whore

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    Last leg of a parlay and she loses it!!!! All she did was chase down shot after shot and play it into cibulkovas forehand everytime. No Variation, no serve volleys or slices, just stupid Womens tennis!!! The other day schiavone screws up my parlay and now wozniaki!! I am once and for all quiting gambling cant take anymore of these bad beats especially when every parlay i put on, it is always the last leg which ***** up for me!!!! Just making this thread so you all can vent ur fustration like i have and get it all off ur chest... Good luck with ur bets
    When in doubt, hedge on the last leg...

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

cibulkova cost me a good 7 or 8 spot this tournament

Luckycharms
    Luckycharms's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOZNIAKI YOU ******* oyster WHORE!!!!!

That bitch really ****** me over today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i'm done gambling, the taste in my mouth is too bitter to swallow. The Mets/Tex over, now this! I'm so ******* pissed, how does a #1 seed lose to #25 after winning the 1st set 6-1 and lead the second set 2-0, i walked away from the TV thinking my parlay was safe only to log into BODOG to see i actually lost. **** THAT BITCH! I HOPE SHE LOSES HER #1 RANKING, OBVIOUSLY SHE DOES NOT DESERVE IT! ******* oyster BITCH!

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rage Quit!

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I didn't have any action on it, but I thought she was a sure win.

koscheckbaby

To respond to the literal thread title, part of me doubts Woz has even busted her hymen yet. She seems way too obsessed with playing as much tennis as she can to be bothered with sex.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17306

World number one - but will she ever win a grand slam?

koscheckbaby

I think she will at some point. Remember, she's only like 20 years old and a very devoted and mentally strong player. She's gotten very close in the US open. Finalist and semi-finalist. She really seems to love the hard court. And as much shit as she takes for being a weak number 1, it's still something to be the number 1 ranked player.

People take the perspective that she can be hit off the court any given day. Well, at some point, I think, she'll get in a big match and her opponent won't be at the top of their game.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I took a big hit when Ferrer and Gasquet lost in straight sets.

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

yep that bitch destroyed my parleys too

HKT
    HKT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I had Wozniacki as the 3rd team in a 3 team parlay so I hedged by putting money on Cibulkova after the 6-1 beat down of the first set at +775. I ended up making more on that bet than the chalk 3 team parlay. If you're on the last leg of a parlay, why not hedge a bit if you get big odds on the hedge, so no matter what you cash. Same thing happened when I had early $$ on Kubot, then when he went up 2 sets I hedged wtih Lopez at +250 and Lopez came back to win. Strategy doesn't always win, but I'd rather win some cash guaranteed when I can the leave it up to the players.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

had already learned my lesson with her. have learned lessons with sharapova too, will be fading that woman for small play, she can be a . . .

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Epic fail, thanks for losing my parlay.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Quote Originally Posted by solid152 View Post
    yep she ruined a parlay for me as well with nadal pending. i can't believe she lost that. she's so much bigger and taller than that girl and you play scared and defensively after the first set? i don't get it
    is that why she should have won? lmao... reminds me when i play beach volleyball against the taller/bigger guys but i am quick as lightning and have perfected almost every kind of hit you need in the game and they are surprised when i use my hops and go up and block their spikes or better yet spike on them or just go above them and get to the ball first... love it so much.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    To respond to the literal thread title, part of me doubts Woz has even busted her hymen yet. She seems way too obsessed with playing as much tennis as she can to be bothered with sex.
    you are missing the point! she likes playing all these tournaments so she can travel around and hook up with different men all over the world. No wonder she lost today...rumor is she was out clubbing until 7 AM.