Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it worth putting couple$ on huge underdogs???

Is it worth it..I mean some odds are like +5000
    Is there a chance of injury,blister or some other weird shit.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

There is always a chance of injury though more often then not it doesn't happen. Have to check your books to because some books make the wagers stand after 1 set and some books make the wagers stand after 2 sets. So you might have a situation where your book makes it so that the match has to go two full sets for the bets to stand and your player wins in the first set because the big fav retired in the first set. Your bet would be voided. Each tournament though there are some big upsets so it definately does happen. Moreso on the women's side of the tournament.

Worth it to put some money on the dog for fun but I wouldn't put big money on it

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

no, not gonna hit, no -5000 fav will lose 3 sets. they would retire and you wouldnt get paid.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i put 5 bucks on kukushkin over federer.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

it will be better if you can trade in-play to cover the loss... there is always chance for favs become dogs in-play just remember falla vs federer a year ago, serving for match but for such underdog to win in grandslam, i can't recalled it yet

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Are you talking about a Future bet to win the tourney outright? Best to save your cash as this sh*t will never hit.