barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hantuchova will beat lisicki

Dani is a far classier player and Lisicki is out her league, this is my opinion,

im going big on Hantuchova.

Dani cant play any worse than yesterday and she still won against a better player than Lisicki.

Im haveing a full $4148.80 on her. its my full bank

Cathach
    Cathach's Avatar Become A Pro!

This might be a little risky. Its raining, hard to say who can handle the delay better... Anyway, GL!

barcelonafc

im super confident about this bet, if it was to lose then ill look like a mug,

i actually do pretty well from tennis,

this can be a 2-0 win for dani.

barcelonafc

delayed by rain, happened yesterday and dani came out the hungrier.

Coochiemudlo
    Coochiemudlo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck. I went small on her after a very good weekend.

Anyone able to give an update on the weather? My atp app on my phone says the doubles final is now starting first?

barcelonafc

doubles match has completed a set already so should finish within next 30 mins as decider is not a set just a tiebreak.

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

any idea when this match is supposed to start cant seem to find any information on it

barcelonafc

no idea, was meant to be 2:30 but still raining, its forecast to rain all day and all night,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2102

it wasnt forecast to rain like this wen i checked this morning or id never have but the bet on today
    Last edited by barcelonafc; 06-12-11 at 09:22 AM.

barcelonafc

i very much doubt they play today but hope im wrong, wen i checked this morning there was to be a 6 hour break of dry weather.

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by barcelonafc View Post
    no idea, was meant to be 2:30 but still raining, its forecast to rain all day and all night,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2102

it wasnt forecast to rain like this wen i checked this morning or id never have but the bet on today
    thanks

ah damn yea itsn not looking good at all....

AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Goodluck on your play 4k is big for this one. Lisicki is getting back to her old self and Hantuchova sometimes fizzles.If you watched Lisicki,if not for the cramps she would have gone deep in the French Open.I wouldve forked 4k easily if I saw it as an easy win. Anyway,who took 4k of action?Which book is this?

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, im on this too

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Dani is a far classier player and Lisicki is out her league, this is my opinion,

Dani cant play any worse than yesterday and she still won against a better player than Lisicki.

Risking all your bankroll in any kind of single bet is yet insane,
    risking all your bankroll on a tennis match is more insane,
    risking all your bankroll on a women tennis match is much more insane,
    risking all your bankroll on a women tennis match with Hantuchova is COMPLETELY insane,

Cathach
    Cathach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Risking all your bankroll in any kind of single bet is yet insane, risking all your bankroll on a tennis match is more insane, risking all your bankroll on a women tennis match is much more insane, risking all your bankroll on a women tennis match with Hantuchova is COMPLETELY insane,
    These WTA matches really make me choke sometimes... there is no word as consistency for those women...

makman

So now you are not with your "full bank" anymore?

Let me advise you two things ( Iam sure many had given you them before)

If you are sincere about your statement of putting on all your bankroll, I am sorry for you, have some better money management...
    If you are not sincere, Please find yourself somewhere different to sh*t in, do not do it here in this forum.

AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    So now you are not with your "full bank" anymore?

Let me advise you two things ( Iam sure many had given you them before)

If you are sincere about your statement of putting on all your bankroll, I am sorry for you, have some better money management...
    If you are not sincere, Please find yourself somewhere different to sh*t in, do not do it here in this forum.
    Man,give the dude some break.I wouldve bet huge for Daniela if she was consistent.She is better than Lisicki but Lisicki has been more consistent.Lisicki's been tryin to get back to the top 50 and eventual be in the top 10

makman

Quote Originally Posted by AsianPlaya View Post
    Man,give the dude some break.I wouldve bet huge for Daniela if she was consistent.She is better than Lisicki but Lisicki has been more consistent.Lisicki's been tryin to get back to the top 50 and eventual be in the top 10
    Huge depends on your bankroll, for some people 4000 is their flat bet stake, for some it is all their bankroll.
    Whatever it is, Barcelonafan says that he bet all his bankroll. That is my point.
    Betting huge and betting all bankroll are completely different things

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Cant believe she lost in straigth sets. It happens though i guess especially cant trust women sports.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

when there is such a big ranking disparity and such a short favorite line, 70% of the time fave loses no joke