NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a tennis expert...

I know federer is amazing and im no tennis expert but this is a joke...this is way too one sided considering monfils beat ferrer

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

It happens all the time. A real good player(Ferrer) gets upset by a weaker player(Monfils) and makes the tournament easier on another player(Federer). Usually the guys that score major upsets did it by playing over their head and their opponent messing up. I didn't see the whole match, but from what I saw, Ferrer gave the match away.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Apples & Oranges. Monfils was confident against Ferrer, a player he beat twice including at the French Open. He's only beaten Federer 1 of 6 and that was a late season tournament in three tight sets last year. Fed had beaten him twice @ RG.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand what you're saying, so I apologize because I need to be more clear. He was toying with Monfils throughout the match. I've only watched about 30 or 40 matches in my lifetime, and the only other match so dominant I can remember was Serena Williams beating Sharapova like it was a pro vs an amateur.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's been plenty more dominant than that. Nadal beat Federer down @ RG one year 6-1, 6-3, 6-0. That is f-ing impressive when #2 beats #1 like a rented mule.

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

federer wins the french this year