Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Petkovic/Verdasco/Berlocq +253

Taking these three here. I am fairy certain about Verdasco and Petkovic getting through their matches. The only one is Berlocq I'm worried about but I'm willing to put him in the parlay (he is +125). I think Kubot had a good win but Almagro seemed to be unfocused and didn't want to be there. He is mostly a challengers level player and Berlocq plays constantly on clay, I think he gets it done.
    I don't like Kubots serve and volley either against Berlocq's craftiness

Risking $200 on this

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Gl can't back berlocq as his last matches are subpar at best but gl

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Good luck Goatie

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

thank you shari unbelievable berlocq I should have known to just play it safe with another favorite i am getting too cute with these picks I need to just go back to the guys I know can deliver in big moments

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    thank you shari unbelievable berlocq I should have known to just play it safe with another favorite i am getting too cute with these picks I need to just go back to the guys I know can deliver in big moments
    I tried to find you in Chat to tell you to get off of Berlocq but when I went in, only Sinner was there. You'll get it back but just be weary of the men. The women are actually playing truer to form if you can believe it.

All the best