Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Teymuraz Gabashvili ( + 188) OVER Andreas Seppi ( French Open Round 1)

LAKER_CRAZY'S FRENCH OPEN DAY 1 DOG 1 PLAY FOR TODAY ( 22/05/2011)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

1) Teymuraz Gabashvili vs Andreas Seppi ( Pick Match Winner Teymuraz Gabashvili @ + 188)

This is my first play to start the french open and it is a dog that i could not resist taking.I will try to post whatever i like whenever i can.My record will be posted below each play and i will keep track of french open separately.Coming back to this play,i think gabashvili has a decent shot at winning this match and the odds on him were too tempting for me to just pass.Seppi has not looked in great shape in his last few matches and gabashvili does have the weapons if he decides to show up which will bother seppi.

The Head to Head between these two is just marginally in favor of seppi in 5 meetings,seppi has a 3-2 edge over gabashvili.However,the story is similar on clay with both having met twice on the dirt and are tied at 1-1 with the recent meeting being in Hamburg in 09 which gabashvili won in straight sets.I think this will be a close call and we are getting a chance to back a decent player at good odds.Gabashvili to outlast seppi for me.Good luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My ATP Tennis Record 2011

My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/05 2011 : ( 14-8) ( + 7.62 Units)

Favorites : ( 6-6) ( -0.35 Units)
    Dogs : ( 8-2) ( + 7.97Units)

NOTE: My 1 unit = 100 USD

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I like it - Seppi hasn't looked too good physically on his comeback.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took this one too. Was not shocked that Seppi won, but I really expected Gabashvili to push him and he did not.

fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck LC on your tennis plays! nice start!