Synapse
    Synapse's Avatar Become A Pro!

wozniacki -200

Should I go all in vs Schiavone.....good play? Like I said many times, I'm new to tennis, but isn't Wozniacki the best? -200 to me seems ok for the best....

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

http://www.matchstat.com/Compare/-5600/-344/-7225

She's won the last three matches and lost the only one that was on clay. It's going to be a close match.

Synapse
    Synapse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff, this is the insight a newbie to tennis would miss...

I was looking at a play on Berdych at -155 but Almagro is pretty good on clay too, I think? How do you feel on Berdych?

How about Garrigues or Zvonoreva?

Thanks again for the help, learning tennis is getting fun! I have been profitable but most likely by luck so I need to know and understand what I have done right so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    http://www.matchstat.com/Compare/-5600/-344/-7225

She's won the last three matches and lost the only one that was on clay. It's going to be a close match.

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I'm a tennis noob myself, just been very lucky the past few days. As for Almagro Berdych, I haven't seen Berdych play recently but I saw Almagro play his last match and he looked dominant. He's a headcase though so you gotta be careful of that.

Also, because the Open is next week there's a lot of speculation whether or not some of these players are going to go hard or take it easy.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I wouldn't because Schiavo can play on clay she won the french open last yr.....

Bigglefairy
    Bigglefairy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the points here on Schiavone (+3.5). There last head to head meeting was at the Austalian Open earlier this year, and Schiavone was very competitvie considering the day before she played a marathon 4 hour 44 minute match against Svetlana Kuznetsova. She came out strapped and looking extremely fatigued but still faired well against Wozniacki until she ran out of gas. Schiavone may even take this one.

hutennis
    hutennis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3253

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Good stuff, this is the insight a newbie to tennis would miss...
    I'm a bit confused here.
    What kind of insight are you talking about?

All this is universally known. Moreover, not only it's all well known but it is as sure as hell is priced in.
    The odds you see are 100% guaranteed to reflect ALL the "insight" mentioned in this thread and much much more.

Regurgitating all this trivial info is not going to help anybody to obtain an edge we all need to overcome a commission we pay.

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina over peng tomorrow!!!!

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I agree,Woz should win this without any problem, 6-4 6-2 maybe

Jididii