koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Anyone Else Think Rome Semi's Tomorrow Seem Obvious?

Women
    Stosur over Li(Stosur is in better form, better clay court play and has the H2H advantage)
    Wozniacki over Sharapova(Sharapova is just too error prone for this matchup vs the wall)

Men
    Nadal over Gasquet(Obvious. Gasquet is out of gas and can't beat Nadal anyways)
    Djokovic over Murray(Djokovic made Murray his bitch in AO finals. This court suits him even more)

Finals
    Wozniacki vs Stosur
    and
    Nadal vs Djokovic

If there's one upset, I'd say Li maybe wins due to Stosur playing like a WTA player.
    Last edited by koscheckbaby; 05-13-11 at 03:47 PM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Li definitely has a chance against Stosur. You can't trust Stosur for shit. Murray vs Djokovic should be a good match. Murray has been surprisingly good on clay this year. It will interesting to see how he does against Joker after Joker kicked his ass in the Aussie Open.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Either WTA match could go either way IMO. Wozniacki has not played that strongly this week. If Sharapova can find her serve early - she will have a shot. ATP side, would be shocking if it's not Nadal-Djokovic again. That's the new Rivalry anyhow, so it's what we want to see.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

i agree with what ep just said

koscheckbaby

The Woz has been on a roll all year. She's so mentally strong. You gotta outplay her and nail your serves and shots to win. Sharapova has been a double fault and unforced error machine. Would seem really out of context for Maria to beat her. I just don't see it right now. Li beating Stosur certainly could happen, but everything points in Stosur's favor.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

anyone think the spreads are too low too?

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

nadal get it back this wekend.

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

I'll bet all 4 matches - OVER. GL.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

It would be nice to see Nadal get this win. I think he will put a lot more into this final...and with it actually being a true clay court I think he has a better chance than last week.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by Tsonga View Post
    It would be nice to see Nadal get this win. I think he will put a lot more into this final...and with it actually being a true clay court I think he has a better chance than last week.
    joker was dominating the long rallies last week and from what I have seen rome is not too much slower than madrid. Phillipe chatrier court at the french is the slowest by far.

koscheckbaby

Well it looks like Sharapova decided not to be the error machine she usually is. She's probably gonna route Wozniacki.

koscheckbaby

I didn't count on the Russian bitch turning into a winner machine. Figured she'd come in and make a shitload of errors like most Woz opponents. Funny how Sharapova played awesome and still only won 7-5, 6-3. Whereas, when Woz just plays her game, she beats good players like 6-2, 6-3.