iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

8 team parlay

Tennis Women Tennis Women - Dinara Safina -450 for Game Tennis Women Tennis Women - Anabel Medina Garrigues -160 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Na Li -125 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Roberta Vinci -210 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Shahar Peer -250 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Victoria Azarenka -2500 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Andrea Petkovic -800 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Vera Zvonareva -500 for Game

Testing this with a simple $50 wager. Kinda pissed I didn't throw Richard Gasquet, Kei Nishikori and underdogs Xavier Malisse +170 and Michael Llodra +115 in there as well. Wasn't thinking about the mens tennis at the time. This is just more of a test for me though as I wanna test my knowledge of the game and see if I've figured out what I believe is the proper diagram in determining winners and losers. Really like all these picks, just wish I could rescind Na Li and taken her out. Let's see how I do.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Dinara Safina -450 for Game Tennis Women Tennis Women - Anabel Medina Garrigues -160 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Na Li -125 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Roberta Vinci -210 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Shahar Peer -250 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Victoria Azarenka -2500 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Andrea Petkovic -800 for Game
    Tennis Women Tennis Women - Vera Zvonareva -500 for Game

Testing this with a simple $50 wager. Kinda pissed I didn't throw Richard Gasquet, Kei Nishikori and underdogs Xavier Malisse +170 and Michael Llodra +115 in there as well. Wasn't thinking about the mens tennis at the time. This is just more of a test for me though as I wanna test my knowledge of the game and see if I've figured out what I believe is the proper diagram in determining winners and losers. Really like all these picks, just wish I could rescind Na Li and taken her out. Let's see how I do.
    Looks ok but I would not take Azarenka for -2500 in an 8 team parlay ... you would not like to have your parlay ruined by that ...

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Looks ok but I would not take Azarenka for -2500 in an 8 team parlay ... you would not like to have your parlay ruined by that ...
    Thats true lol but 99.9 % of the time, favorites that are juiced that high are impossible to lose. If Azarenka retires, the match just becomes a 'No Action' so thats not a threat to me. I'll occasionally throw a really really heavy favorite in my parlays just for the extra money.. the more teams in a parlay the more cash youll get so I just figure its a bit more. Not much but ehh

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why would you add a -2500 in a parlay with only 50 bucks, youre not really adding any money by doing that. My book has Azarenka as -1600, you might want to shop around. Also, if you knew tennis you would know its not smart doing a big parlay like this, not worth it, also Petkovic is -630 at my book.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Why would you add a -2500 in a parlay with only 50 bucks, youre not really adding any money by doing that. My book has Azarenka as -1600, you might want to shop around. Also, if you knew tennis you would know its not smart doing a big parlay like this, not worth it, also Petkovic is -630 at my book.
    I don't know shit bout Tennis ma dude lol, this is the first time I'm actually getting involved in both betting the sport and even learning about it. I've had some success betting this sport though just based on reviewing player stats and their wins and losses for the surfaces they play on. My bankroll is over $16,000, I'm not worried about losing 50 bucks man lol. This was a test wager for me.

It prolly is a good idea to get around and look for a better book though as you mentioned because BetUs.com's odds fukkin suck