Hairyballs
    marin cilic OVER N Davydenko
    Hairyballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here to give Shari some competition

I had to enter all my picks for april in today so thats why they all show 4-29. The correct dates are in the notes section the top two are my pending picks for today............I do not play for fun I have bills to pay.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

No need for competition - it's not a poker game. Everyone wants everyone else to win.

Best of luck

AbleFollow
    AbleFollow's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should better your statistic... anyway, good luck

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The whole point of SBR is for everyone to help each other make money, not compete with everyone else.

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The whole point of SBR is for everyone to help each other make money, not compete with everyone else.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I realized tennis is by far the absolute easiest sport to handicap and make easy money as opposed to any other sport. I cannot cap baseball for the life of me. I lose everyyyyyyy single game I play in that. I'm about 60:40 in NBA, 60:40 in NFL and once every now and again play NHL where I pretty much win 90 % of the time because I only make a play like once every 3 weeks which hits.

I never thought I'd say it, but Tennis is just to good to me. I'm hitting +240 underdogs just based on 10-15 mins of research per matchup.. I'm usually 1 to take favorites but when the wrong player is favored, I take the dog and it cashes everytime... I always hated tennis and thought the sport sucked, but if it's making me $$ I'm actually enjoying it now.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    I realized tennis is by far the absolute easiest sport to handicap and make easy money as opposed to any other sport. I cannot cap baseball for the life of me. I lose everyyyyyyy single game I play in that. I'm about 60:40 in NBA, 60:40 in NFL and once every now and again play NHL where I pretty much win 90 % of the time because I only make a play like once every 3 weeks which hits.

I never thought I'd say it, but Tennis is just to good to me. I'm hitting +240 underdogs just based on 10-15 mins of research per matchup.. I'm usually 1 to take favorites but when the wrong player is favored, I take the dog and it cashes everytime... I always hated tennis and thought the sport sucked, but if it's making me $$ I'm actually enjoying it now.
    Awesome to hear about your success. You should have a Tennis Thread then.