Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Nadal -5

Nadal is the world number one and he is in another league compared to ferrer.

there is a reason ferrer cant beat nadal and this trend will continue with a slaughter today.

pound the soft line

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

sorry but you just sound stupid. nadal being number one or number five has nothing to do with the bet. He is in another league compared to ferrer??? ferrer played amazing in his win over nadal at the aussie open( yea I know he was injured but ferrer was playing at a good enough level to beat him anyway) and then last week ferrer lost 7-5 6-4. Ferrer is playing great right now and has done a more routine job with a much tougher draw. Wow nadal beat gimeno traver, giraldo, a monfils coming off injury and scrub dodig, NOT IMPRESSED. "soft line" just makes your post more hilarious.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

easy winner

world number one destroys a lesser opponent.

what an obvious play

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

watch the match next time....if they played this match 100 times ferrer would cover 50% of the time, nadal 37.5% and 12.5% would be a push. That is my evaluation based on the match I watched.

also since it is so easy, I am assuming you did the same bet at monte carlo and lost. Dont judge a bet by the end result is all I can say.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

id agree with reformed