Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thomas Schoorel ( -110) OVER Ivo Minar ( Challenger-Napoli-Semi Finals)

1) Thomas Schoorel Vs Ivo Minar ( Pick Match Winner Thomas Schoorel @ -110)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

I am riding along with Thomas Schoorel Over Ivo minar today.Due to the Much more anticipated event hogging the limelight i.e ATP Barcelona, a few others challenger tournaments have been going unnoticed.Thomas schoorel is a good upcoming left handed player who has been performing consistently on the red clay.However,this match is even here as both these players have opened at -110 which means that the books expect this to be a tight contest and it is justified.

Schoorel ranks 126 in the world as compared to Minar who is just 4 places above him at 122.Schoorel has won 9 out the last 10 matches he has played on clay,whereas Minar has won 7 out of 10 including a tough 3 setter against Gil.I think the reason i want to back schoorel is that he will be up for this and will take the initiative early.Minar,has the momentum after defeating Gil but then i expect him to be a little tired going into this and i expect schoorel to take the 1st & 3rd if it goes to 3 sets.The play is on Thomas schoorel today.Good luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Cheers,
    Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/04 2011 : ( 7-2) = 77% = ( + 6.42 Units)

Favorites : ( 1-1) ( - 0.35 Units)
    Dogs : ( 6-1) ( + 6.77Units)

Laker_crazy

Schoorel Leading 5-2 in the 1st set,Lets get this second winner in a row today fellas

Laker_crazy

Schoorel Takes the 1st set on the 3rd set point....6-4 1st set schoorel.....Lets get this also

Laker_crazy

Schoorel chokes up 4-3 in the 2nd set tie break onto the decider...I predicted him winning the 1st & 3rd so i hope he does

Laker_crazy

Schoorel to serve for the match at 5-4.....Goooooo Schoooorellllllllllllllllllllll

Laker_crazy

Cash that Schoorel winner in 3 sets as i predicted.....Schoorel wins 6-4 6-7 6-4......2 winners out of 2 today.....Dodig match to go now....Lets get a sweep

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/04 2011 : ( 9-2) = 81.5% = ( + 8.82 Units)

Favorites : ( 3-1) ( +2.05 Units)
    Dogs : ( 6-1) ( + 6.77Units)

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    1) Thomas Schoorel Vs Ivo Minar ( Pick Match Winner Thomas Schoorel @ -110) ( 1 UNIT PLAY) I am riding along with Thomas Schoorel Over Ivo minar today.Due to the Much more anticipated event hogging the limelight i.e ATP Barcelona, a few others challenger tournaments have been going unnoticed.Thomas schoorel is a good upcoming left handed player who has been performing consistently on the red clay.However,this match is even here as both these players have opened at -110 which means that the books expect this to be a tight contest and it is justified. Schoorel ranks 126 in the world as compared to Minar who is just 4 places above him at 122.Schoorel has won 9 out the last 10 matches he has played on clay,whereas Minar has won 7 out of 10 including a tough 3 setter against Gil.I think the reason i want to back schoorel is that he will be up for this and will take the initiative early.Minar,has the momentum after defeating Gil but then i expect him to be a little tired going into this and i expect schoorel to take the 1st & 3rd if it goes to 3 sets.The play is on Thomas schoorel today.Good luck Cheers, Laker_crazy Cheers, Laker_crazy My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/04 2011 : ( 7-2) = 77% = ( + 6.42 Units) Favorites : ( 1-1) ( - 0.35 Units) Dogs : ( 6-1) ( + 6.77Units)
    Schoorel