adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Raonic -130

Liked Step until I researched a little more and realized that Step just doesnt match up well against Raonic. Radek had a nice win over Baghdatis, but really Bagdadis hasnt been playing that well recently, and Step got smoked next round by Andy Murray, who also hasnt been playing well. Raonic is bigger, stronger and has a better serve than Murray who beat Step recently 1 and 4.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure how you can say he doesn't match up considering Steps almost beat Raonic on an indoor hard surface that heavily favored Raonic's game. I think it's a toss up, I took the plus monopoly money on Stepanek but will not be surprised by anything that happens here. GL.

adamo1018

Dude, I literally hired a monkey to throw fecal matter at an ATP odds sheet and he hit Raonic so...

adamo1018

Honestly im just going by the fact that Step just got smoked by Murray(whos been struggling) ON CLAY, and Raonic has a similar game(big serve, big groundstrokes). But for real, tennis is the WORST sport to bet, for me personally; Im above 50% in NBA, NHL, MLB but far below 50% in tennis even though ive been playing/watching/teaching tennis my whole life. Its a great sport because of all the parody but betting it is comparable to doing meth.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indeed.

Paddee
    Paddee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm the exact opposite, tennis is probably my most profitable sport, odd!

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Why is the big-serving dick having success on clay? It's really frustrating. I thought there was more to clay court tennis than a serve.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

There is some altitude in Barcelona, plus do you remember Nadal getting beat by Soderling in the French? Big guys with big game can hit thru the clay!

koscheckbaby

The big serving dick is pulling his big serving dick bullshit on clay again. 95% on first serves. God, how I hate the big serving dick.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Koscheckbaby - don't make is so obvious that you are jealous of our Canadian big dicks. He has been practicing with Almagro and has lived in Spain for a bit to practice on clay...you are a chump if you think Raonic is just going to be a guy that only wins on hardcourt...my prediction is top 10 for Raonic.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Why is the big-serving dick having success on clay? It's really frustrating. I thought there was more to clay court tennis than a serve.
    He has good patience, and lots of power off the ground so he can hit through the court.

Most things about Raonic are like Del Potro, who's also pretty good on clay, despite the same flat strokes.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Very good all around player

koscheckbaby

It feels good that the big serving dick, Raonic, lost today. I will forget his first name soon enough. Big-serving Dick Raonic is his name to me

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's 11th in the race, not going anywhere. His best part of the season will be the 2nd half too, with N American hard and lots of indoor action.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Just wanted to rehash your assessment of Raonic on clay.

Don't want you to forget his name.