beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Nice to see that you win $$ on the #500-1000 ranked guys!

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

well looks like I will stick to my 500+ ranked players

now challenger/ITF 3-0(+33.55 units)

and going again with my boy Kyu Tae Im -175 @bet365 (ITF chengdu)

rafa martin
    !
    rafa martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

reformed wish you good luck,,i would not be able to bet on those games cause bet 365 is the only one offering those games,,and i truly hate that book,, i personally think is the worst book out there, do you really make money at that book?, i had them and was impossible to beat their ugly and low odds..also their live bet is impossible to win,,my thoughs...........

best of luck with those games, i think is a smart strategy,,,bol.

reformed

well another itf winner so now : challenger ITF 4-0(+36.55 units)

* I played it for 7 units but since I did not specify I will count it as a standard 3 on the record.

Rafa: While bet365 does not have good odds, it is easy to exploit these smaller tournaments because they are truly clueless when making the odds. Sure its stupid when they make one guy a -900 favorite and only pay +450 on the underdog but when you got a nearly equal match take the +450 and laugh when you take their money. Also dont mess around with any live betting unless hedging a bet or making a middle.

rafa martin
    !

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    well another itf winner so now : challenger ITF 4-0(+36.55 units)

* I played it for 7 units but since I did not specify I will count it as a standard 3 on the record.

Rafa: While bet365 does not have good odds, it is easy to exploit these smaller tournaments because they are truly clueless when making the odds. Sure its stupid when they make one guy a -900 favorite and only pay +450 on the underdog but when you got a nearly equal match take the +450 and laugh when you take their money. Also dont mess around with any live betting unless hedging a bet or making a middle.

you are so damn right!!!,,i have lost so much in their live betting with ladies...roallercoaster games,,and at times i got crazy after break up or down....
    pinnaecle does not accept me as a client anymore....i closed my account with them about 6 months ago ,and now says that they will not open my account anymore.
    what book would you go for?..i know bet 365 has all thee games but i think we all lose with them sooner or later, i did a lot.....they convert steady players into recreational gamblers, and are against us the players,
    any other out there? glad to see you are winning... best to you bro!!

reformed

betfair, 5dimes

rafa martin
    !

5 dimes on top right? betfair i do not trust i got caught with their non matched bets many times,,,i forgot ot cancel ,someone took them overtime in the game and vowsssssssss $$$$ lots of them gone........... tks i heard 5 dimes is quite good, will try it.

First 12