sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    What he is saying is that, you can get the same damn plays from shari, so nobody should be following you at all.
    no actually shari was saying most of his picks are coming from a tout service.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I noticed today that you are now advertising your picks for sale in the Sports Promotions area of the forum. While I always applaud someone for their entrepreneurial efforts, I must admit I take offence when they're trying to make a buck off of my plays that I don't even charge for.

what's this then?

http://www.tennisinsight.com/allTime...?userID=100516

aren't you being a little hypocritical?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    no actually shari was saying most of his picks are coming from a tout service.

Ohh I thought he was yoinking all of Shari picks and going tout with them.

my badd

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    what's this then?

http://www.tennisinsight.com/allTime...?userID=100516

aren't you being a little hypocritical?
    hypocritical and naive/uneducated. Does she really think there are dont exist people who are not even SBR members(or those that have never posted) who view the threads and create their own websites reselling her exact plays ? She needs to go educate herself on the issue and realize her plays are everyone's property when she decides to release them publicly(and not copyrighted by her) just like anyone else who releases plays publicly.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    what's this then? http://www.tennisinsight.com/allTime...?userID=100516 aren't you being a little hypocritical?
    Crusty, do you know what site that is???

It's a stats site, my friend. Where you also make picks if you want to accumulate dollars to earn towards a free membership. Anyone who is somewhat serious about capping tennis is a member of that site as they have stats going back for years that you can't get elsewhere. You also have to PAY for that site in order to get access to those stats.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    hypocritical and naive/uneducated. Does she really think there are dont exist people who are not even SBR members(or those that have never posted) who view the threads and create their own websites reselling her exact plays ? She needs to go educate herself on the issue and realize her plays are everyone's property when she decides to release them publicly(and not copyrighted by her) just like anyone else who releases plays publicly.
    This is coming from the 21yo who 2 months ago was in my thread asking question after question and said he was tailing all of my plays??? Yet I'm the uneducated one.

As I said, if you weren't so greedy as to advertise on the site where I'm an employee, I never would've said a word. Pretty sad though that you promoted yourself on the monitor site as a great tennis capper in your writeup and yet you're no different than the rest of us, who admit that we're definitely not great, and are just trying to make some decent bets. Of our own.

But thank you for admitting that you jacked my picks and see no problem with it. Thankfully Daniel from sportyy isn't too impressed with your behaviour either and emailed me to say he is about to start charging for his plays as well.

Best of luck with it all.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-13-11 at 02:21 AM.

putin
    putin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 701

Please, Reformed to be banned!

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

This is coming from the 21yo who 2 months ago was in my thread asking question after question and said he was tailing all of my plays??? Yet I'm the uneducated one.

As I said, if you weren't so greedy as to advertise on the site where I'm an employee, I never would've said a word. Pretty sad though that you promoted yourself on the monitor site as a great tennis capper in your writeup and yet you're no different than the rest of us, who admit that we're definitely not great, and are just trying to make some decent bets. Of our own.

But thank you for admitting that you jacked my picks and see no problem with it. Thankfully Daniel from sportyy isn't too impressed with your behaviour either and emailed me to say he is about to start charging for his plays as well.

Daniel planned on beginning to charge in may anyway so please dont think he is doing this for you or to harm me...thanks for the good luck I need it to rebound from a bad last 3 days. For the record, I do not jack anyone's plays, I may use plays as reference but in the end what I play and what I document are plays that I LIKE and feel good about.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    Daniel planned on beginning to charge in may anyway so please dont think he is doing this for you or to harm me...thanks for the good luck I need it to rebound from a bad last 3 days. For the record, I do not jack anyone's plays, I may use plays as reference but in the end what I play and what I document are plays that I LIKE and feel good about.
    You are correct, he did plan to charge from the beginning but unfortunately you've sped up the process and ruined it for those who were following his plays for free.

And while you say you only played those bets you LIKED and felt good about, the fact that every single play in your thread were taken from those two sites, and were the only plays they posted each day despite all of the matches available, well - I mean, come on. Even with my plays - during a Grand Slam, where there are dozens of matches going on each day, you only liked the plays I posted on multiple days??? You didn't even bother to deviate and mix it up at all. So in actuality, you only happened to like the plays that we liked. Such a strange coincidence.

I get that you're trying to make a buck and I also understand that you're just starting out in tennis so instead of putting in the hard work and going through the ups and downs like the rest of us, you decided to fast forward a few years and just skip ahead to selling plays by just waiting for people to post them, grabbing them and sticking them on your tout sheet. And there's nothing wrong with that. You're not the first person to do it and you most definitely won't be the last.

But to come on here and advertise your service was a big mistake. If you hadn't have included multiple days of my plays on there, I would've left you alone and the tennis regulars on here just would've had a big laugh at the balls you have at grabbing our picks and then promoting yourself as the greatest thing to hit the tennis betting world. If you had been even more smart, you would've put in the time and tried to learn your own capping skills like the rest of us. Started a thread, posted your OWN plays and kept a record for a decent length of time. Gathered as much info as you could from people who had been doing this while you were still in kindergarten and know what is a sustainable goal to aim for as far as ROI is concerned over the long-term.

If your thread was successful, you could've turned tout and would probably have received business from people on here. You just went about it the completely wrong way.

Again though, I see you've been taking a bit of a hammering with your service the past few days and while I truly never like to see anyone lose money, I must admit I'm kind of glad in your case if you are indeed betting the plays you post for your potential customers because your downright stupidity pissed me off after all of the help I gave you in my thread.

I didn't take Patrick's suggestion to post my plays and Daniel's and esto's before you on Picks Monitor so that you could be publicly shamed on there in front of everyone. I'm not that cruel. Just know that we're all watching and if you ever have any legit questions about tennis capping, feel free to come and ask. I'm not a great tennis bettor but I'm ok most of the time and the only way to improve is by sharing knowledge amongst each other.

Good luck. As far as I'm concerned, this issue is done and I wish you nothing but the best with it all.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

The last sentence of the last paragraph is not true. Sharing knowledge is not the ONLY way to improve.

If the last sentence is true that would be good!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    The last sentence of the last paragraph is not true. Sharing knowledge is not the ONLY way to improve. If the last sentence is true that would be good!
    True Player. I should have said it's one of the only ways to improve for those of us who aren't pros.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

You are not a "pro" Shari? If not, you are my hero!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

============================
    Way to bust this lying plagiarizing scumbag out Shari! I read this entire thread, even the stupid JJ parts and agree with you wholeheartedly 100 percent. This "reformed" guy is the lowest form of scum out there and a total loser. We all here know you've got tennis chops girl and put a lot of time and work into it. To have some douche bag come along and steal your plays and then try and sell them, after you gave him some insight and helped answer his questions, just goes to show the length some assholes will go to steal someone else's work and take credit for it. Take solace in knowing you exposed his stupid ignorant ass for all to see and you backed it up with proof and intelligent posting. Man, you just gotta love a smart and beautiful, woman, mother, gambler.

fogar
    fogar's Avatar Become A Pro!

New here, it seems pathetic!

rafa martin
    !
    rafa martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

you are my hero girl!!!!!,this guy send me a sms, long ago,, promoting his-yours picks and saying he was the best tennis handicapper of all time!!!,,used the same phrases you have told here,, place picks quickly, line jumps, plenty big customers from new york area will be placing my bets,,, and so on, that marketing staff that a naive like me truly believed..

but you like a sherlock holmes, a modern one, i must said because of yr tecnology use of spanish web sites,spanish names like dany,,have solve the entire business career of this fellow(regarding tennis), but you also know where he get the other sports pick's, i would like to know? cause he also does well in other major sports..

you are just amazing! , but you must think that if you have ocassionated so much noise, is because you must be real good at this,,maybe the best of all times, like reformed-or slick fox- as you prefer, stated in his emails approaches.

can't wait to get cash money again, and start placing yr bets,, if we go bankrutpcy, at least we will do it with class,, which is what you show in yr comments... some talent there shari111!!!!!

First 1234