sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like Peer straight up?

Peer has been playing pretty good tennis, with the exception of her early loss at Miami. She beat arvidsson a few years back on hard court but is much better now than then anyways. I think she's had a good bit of rest, and arvidsson won a 3-setter against cornet. I can get peer at -390, so it's a bit chalky...she scares me at times cuz of her tendencies to start off slow and come back to win in 3 sets.

I'm thinking of pounding her pretty big here to win 1k. Anyone else like her here??

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

arvidsson is nothing special but peer looked horrible in her loss to garrigues in miami. I think she wore herself out with all those 3-setters in indian wells before losing to bartoli 6-0 6-1 over there. Has she recovered in these 1.5 weeks? I dont think you want to lay -390 to find out

reformed

loss to bartoli was in the previous tournament ... lost 3 and 3 to wickmayer in indian wells

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Arvidsson is 83-59 career on clay..No stiff by any means..Considering the Israeli's poor form of late..The value is on the swede!!!

AnonymousAnomaly
    AnonymousAnomaly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you made the play! I'm a sucker for playing the heavy faves myself, but it's backfired more than once I'm afraid.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

shouldnt ever lay that much chalk...

reformed

Quote Originally Posted by ha1ogen View Post
    shouldnt ever lay that much chalk...
    dont worry, according to him he has the capital to "justify it" and makes money laying big/ huge chalk in tennis