yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    You know what. it came to me the same question , i asked myself, are you a pussy? I said no, then in the beginning of the 2nd set i bet two times more than the amount which i bet before the game had started, i saw odds over +300 for Djoko after first set, but could manage to match the bet on +233, in anyway i cashed great from this one
    What do you mean manage to match the bet on +233?

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by adolfas52 View Post
    Djokovic is in good form at the moment, but Nadal is better.
    Nadal is better on clay. Djokovic is better on hard courts.

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    in his prime, fed would have given joker a vicious beatdown even the way he is playing now so there is nothing to feel bad about. dude is 6 years younger than him.
    Doubtful. He'd beat him most likely, but no one is giving Djokovic a "vicious beatdown".

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Didn't have any money on this, but the match was incredible, hats off to both men.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This was a great live betting opportunity if you bet Djov, if you watched match even when nadal was winning 5-2 first set you knew Joker was going to beat him and he was just a hair off. I got Joker at +210, +200 and +180 during match.

Great Match though and was closer than I thought
    Yea, I was thinking that the first set could've easily been 6-3 (Djoker on top) if Djoker broke Nadal on those two games.

Who did you use for live tennis betting? I thought you're based in the US.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adolfas52 View Post
    Djokovic is in good form at the moment, but Nadal is better.
    y is nadal better?
    joker has won every tourney hes entered this year and beat nadal twice.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Joker is a beast. Haw won 24 straight matches. I thought he was done after the first set but he came through. However, it's prolly gonna be a different story now that they move to the clay. Nadal rules the clay.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    What do you mean manage to match the bet on +233?
    bad English mate, dont pay attention... in live odds were very moving in the end of the first set, and in the beginning of second set, and because of the amount of stake i was going to bet, difficult decision takes time and courage

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Nadal is better on clay. Djokovic is better on hard courts.

Doubtful. He'd beat him most likely, but no one is giving Djokovic a "vicious beatdown".

honestly, I remember how fed used to play when he was having a great day in his prime and the best scenario I could envision for the current joker is a routine 6-4 6-4. Additionally, if we hypothetically make it a best of 5 set match Joker has no chance considering Sunday he could not have played 2 more sets if his life depended on it.

yisman

6-4 6-4 is a "vicious beatdown"?

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

6-4 6-4 is a best case scenario. could easily be 2 and 3. something similar to how nadal just beat federer. Yea joker is playing well but he is playing a passive style, just thinking matchup-wise fed used to eat those types of players up. The way he is playing now is comparable to how hewitt played when he was #1.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

How about we just wait and see? All this hypothetical talk is bullshit...

Laki
    Laki's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    6-4 6-4 is a best case scenario. could easily be 2 and 3. something similar to how nadal just beat federer. Yea joker is playing well but he is playing a passive style, just thinking matchup-wise fed used to eat those types of players up. The way he is playing now is comparable to how hewitt played when he was #1.

You are funny guy.

First 1234