benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Djokovic and U23 games for Sony Final

I started off wanting to bet Nadal, but now I have researched it more, the match can't be considered any more than a coin flip. In Nadals favour is the court playing a little slower for a hard court and the heat and humidity can affect Djokovic, but Djokovic is in the form of his life, and getting him at +odds when he beat Nadal just recently is too good to pass up.

On the total games if you look at their history, the under 23 games has happened 9 times and the over 2 times. In other words generally one of them is dominant on the day and wins in straight sets.

Thoughts?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I agree. Having watched them both live Djoker is playing on a whole other level.

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Rafa "destroyed" federer friday night. And I don't see him losing two straight in less than a month. Its a coin toss? Yes... but I'm going with Rafa.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

not a coin toss...rafa is playing better tennis now, serving much better than indian wells, and joker looked horrible against fish, dont let the score decieve you that rain delay may have saved him. Nadal very very very rarely loses when playing at his best on a slow court.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

i dont believe it was a coin flip, Djoker is much better than Nadal in hard court this year, he is just better than anyone, he just needs to play the way he can, then whatever Nadal can play doesnt matter, there doesnt stand any chance for Nadal. By the way, Djoko didnt play his good game yesterday like in Indian Wells, if he had pushed harder, he could finish it long time before the tie-break

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

My respects for djoker! It seems that now we have a new rivalry!!! At least yesterday I hedged a bit by betting djokovic to win 2nd set.