sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who likes Clijsters ML at -230 against Azarenka????

Thinking of taking her to win 1k...think she continues how she ended the ivanovic match and continue her dominance over azarenka. I really like azarenka but she's been playing too inconsistent (as has clijsters however), particularly in the first set. Clijsters matches up real well and if both are at their best, Clijsters will certainly win....but azarenka isn't a pushover.

Any thoughts on this one??

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're crazy taking WTA moneylines over -200. Really TENNIS moneylines in general over -200 as a single play.

sportman1313

no offense but you are probably very unexperienced with betting tennis....i appreciate your insight but you are so far off, it's not even funny. Best of luck to you on ur plays man
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You're crazy taking WTA moneylines over -200. Really TENNIS moneylines in general over -200 as a single play.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been here posting tennis picks for years my man, not new to the game by any means.

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

haha posting and being a member on a forum website doesn't dictate whether you ar knowledgable or not. I have encountered pros who have made hundreds of thousands with this industry simply because they have the capital in order to put down on -200 ML's and above. The big fish make a killing making plays like sportsman is suggesting here just fyi bro. Either way best of luck to both of you guys. BTW sportsman if you have enough capital to sustain a loss if you do then I would go for it.

sportman1313

eaglesphan, I'm sure you're knowledgeable but the more time I have spent on this forum the more I've realized that ppl on here aren't playing with nearly enough capital to make this a decent living. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that myself and others I've known have been far more successful playing ML games....ditto capperguy, just because you post on here doesn't really mean anything. I haven't kept record of past records in tennis plays but I can tell you that they have been just stellar. This sony ericsson open I'm 13-0, although a few have been pretty lucky ones. I'm not doubting anything you're saying tho.....i wish you all the best on ur plays and am sure you'll do well.

I had a bad feeling about clijsters and decided not to play this one....I've always loved azarenka's style and think she can certainly beat clijsters if she's on. She's up a break in the first set....hopefully she wins it lol. BOL to you on ur future plays also....capperguy, absolutely agree with you my man. U been playing any bets as of late?
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I've been here posting tennis picks for years my man, not new to the game by any means.

sportman1313

impressed once again with azarenka...good no play on my end, phew. I just hope azarenka continues to stay healthy....she is a very formidable opponent for anyone when she's on

labrador
    labrador's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 reasons I didn't want to take Clijsters before this match: 1. She's been inconsistent the whole week. 2. Fatigue factor.
    Betting big favours frequently makes you go broke, no matter how much capital you have. The more you put in, the more you lose. If you do want to make play like that, think it over 10 times more than you normally do.

sportman1313

agree with you bro...I'll add in a 3rd point for why I didn't take clijsters. Azarenka is pretty darn good and has been getting healthier....she can beat any opponent on a good day, she really wanted to beat clijsters and clijsters's shoulder is certainly still bothering her.

Thanks for the advice bro....i pick my spots carefullly, BOL on future plays. It most definitely DOES matter how much capital you have though, take care
    Quote Originally Posted by labrador View Post
    2 reasons I didn't want to take Clijsters before this match: 1. She's been inconsistent the whole week. 2. Fatigue factor.
    Betting big favours frequently makes you go broke, no matter how much capital you have. The more you put in, the more you lose. If you do want to make play like that, think it over 10 times more than you normally do.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

u like nadal tonite?

brandoc
    brandoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 940

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    u like nadal tonite?

doesn´t everyone?

sportman1313

lol, didn't play anything today at all....in retrospect, i liked nadal and sharapova but didn't feel good playing either one considering both petkovic and berdych had been playing real good lately. Something about nadal's play....i just don't trust him as much as I used to, he isn't the same player he was b4 injuries. Nonetheless, if I had to I would've taken him for sure....sharapova was also a lean for me but didn't play it cuz i really don't trust her serve game (as you clearly noted also) but boy did she play great in the final 2 sets, petkovic started letting down big after the first set also tho.

I like federer against nadal but man does nadal have his number lol....i just think federer is in a good spot against him but doesn't help that the courts are pretty slow, which will favor nadal more so than federer. Fish and djokovic is an interesting match....i definitely think djokovic wins that one, but fish has been more than impressive in his wins against del potro, ferrer, and gasquet. Fish has never beaten djokovic but he can certainly match up to djokovic if his serve game continues to be solid

I really love azarenka's style and think she can beat sharapova if she's on....if sharapova doesn't play her best in this one (particularly serving-wise), azarenka will destroy her. This is gonna be one loud match, as they both scream oh so much hahahaha

BOL on whatever you play bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    u like nadal tonite?

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    lol, didn't play anything today at all....in retrospect, i liked nadal and sharapova but didn't feel good playing either one considering both petkovic and berdych had been playing real good lately. Something about nadal's play....i just don't trust him as much as I used to, he isn't the same player he was b4 injuries. Nonetheless, if I had to I would've taken him for sure....sharapova was also a lean for me but didn't play it cuz i really don't trust her serve game (as you clearly noted also) but boy did she play great in the final 2 sets, petkovic started letting down big after the first set also tho.

I like federer against nadal but man does nadal have his number lol....i just think federer is in a good spot against him but doesn't help that the courts are pretty slow, which will favor nadal more so than federer. Fish and djokovic is an interesting match....i definitely think djokovic wins that one, but fish has been more than impressive in his wins against del potro, ferrer, and gasquet. Fish has never beaten djokovic but he can certainly match up to djokovic if his serve game continues to be solid

I really love azarenka's style and think she can beat sharapova if she's on....if sharapova doesn't play her best in this one (particularly serving-wise), azarenka will destroy her. This is gonna be one loud match, as they both scream oh so much hahahaha

BOL on whatever you play bro...

berdych had been playing real good lately???????? Hahahahahaa. I must have missed it. Was it when he went 3 sets with incompetent clay courter ramirez? Or maybe when he played 2 sets life and death with berlocq? O wait it must be the 7-6 in the 3rd win against Florian mayer. Berdych was COMPLETE TRASH(relatively speaking) leading in to the nadal match. Please post what you play beforehand...its easy to say you played this and that after they win and didnt play that after it lost. I am calling you out because the more I read your posts the less I think you know about betting tennis and tennis in general.

goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 606

just so everyone knows nadal is still consistently overpriced, not tothe extreme where we can take the other guy n win easy but if you pick ur spots

sportman1313

WOW MAN....you are as dumb and idiotic as they come, no offense. Did I say I played it? NO, I did not....put your points up for wagers if you wanna see screenshots man. You are like a stupid little annoying mosquito, please leave me alone man...I've asked you plenty of times. I make decent money doing this and don't need little kids like you acting idiotic......saying I don't tennis or betting in general is beyond absurd, and I CAN GUARANTEE you that you will not dare talk like this in person. It is true that berdych wasn't playing great leading up to nadal match but he is still not a push-over by any means....would I have bet on him? absolutely not....would I have bet on nadal? absolutely yes but not worth it to me at the time and didn't like what i'd have to put up to get a decent return on it (just fyi, nearly all my plays are for a minimum of 1k, with exception of occasional $500 plays). I have never lied about my plays and never will....for the last time man, can you please grow up and leave me alone? You're a straight up stalker man that has no other life besides annoying ppl on here. BOL on your plays and I think I'm done posting on here....can't put up with jokes like you man
    Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post

berdych had been playing real good lately???????? Hahahahahaa. I must have missed it. Was it when he went 3 sets with incompetent clay courter ramirez? Or maybe when he played 2 sets life and death with berlocq? O wait it must be the 7-6 in the 3rd win against Florian mayer. Berdych was COMPLETE TRASH(relatively speaking) leading in to the nadal match. Please post what you play beforehand...its easy to say you played this and that after they win and didnt play that after it lost. I am calling you out because the more I read your posts the less I think you know about betting tennis and tennis in general.

sportman1313

also, put up your points on a wager and i'll post a screenshot of my record here at sony ericsson open.....i thought it was 13-0, may be 12-0 though for over 10k won. Quit hating man....not saying you are but it certainly comes across that way and makes you sound very jealous and envious. Don't know why anyone would be like that....I always wish the best for everyone, including you. YOu may need mental therapy to get over this man, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

I got nothing against you, i am just asking if you can post your plays before the matches start so I can see how your strategy works. and btw ASK ANYONE ELSE knowledgeable about tennis here if they believe you make $ betting high juice in tennis over the long term?