Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Sportingbet bonus update

We had several complaints about players not receiving their 50Stelring bonuses offered in email.

One of these has been resolved, and the player received the bonus. If anyone else has news on this (good or bad), please update us.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least one has been resolved.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've just been given $150 which is what I would have been able to get from them if they hadn't reneged on the promotion I signed up to.

They ignored me completely but within days of contacting the gambling commission overseeing them, I suddenly had the money in my account!

info@agcc.gg is the email address for Alderney Gambling Commission who sorted Sportingbet out for me so fair play to them.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by headgames View Post
    I've just been given $150 which is what I would have been able to get from them if they hadn't reneged on the promotion I signed up to.

They ignored me completely but within days of contacting the gambling commission overseeing them, I suddenly had the money in my account!

info@agcc.gg is the email address for Alderney Gambling Commission who sorted Sportingbet out for me so fair play to them.
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad it worked well for you.

Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!

If this was last month sometime, I deposited £50 and made the wager. I waited 3 or 4 days and then emailed them bc the bonus wasn't in. They responded 3 or 4 days after that telling me that it would be 48 hours after I had wagered and I responded that it had now been 8 days.

They never responded and I don't know how long it took (it wasn't like just a couple of days after that, it was longer), but I went and looked like 10 days later (so 14 days after the initial bet) and it was there.

I think this was just horrible organisation and not an attempt to mess people about.

In general, they really suck at things like this, though.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Was just about to deposit with the UK branch. After this think not.