djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

justbet.com - no preseason mlb?!? WTF

Just logged on, trying to get some money down on the cards today, and no spring training games posted.

Seriously?

I thought 100 limits on soccer and tennis was chickenshit. This is downright freaking laughable.

Only 9.5k left to ro on my bonus too...god, hope these guys get better come the season.

On the plus side, CS is good, and major sports they are always pretty good on. Noticed they aren't afraid to hang a ML on most games, which is appreciated. Still don't they know us degenerates need action during the day.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel your pain, it took me ages to roll over the freeplay that i accepted foolishly some years ago.
    Worst shop ever for value, ok for payouts thou..

djefferis

Just found out, you have to call. Not on mobile site...

So far, nice experience other than low limits and a website that is horrible on a phone (mobile is nice, just limited in offerings)

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

DJefferis,

Pre-season Baseball is not on our mobile system, you can either log on through a normal PC or call in for your wager.

The limits on soccer and tennis are simply standard for all new customers, if you wish to increase them, just call them up and ask, If you have enough history with us, I dont see this being an issue at all.

Sharky

djefferis

Sharky,

Appreciate the response, nice to see you guys have a presence on the boards.

As I said, the mlb is not a big issue, understand why they are not up on the mobile site. Simply to small a market and limited time with games going at 1p est to bother.

The soccer-tennis limits I get, you are a rec book, and the avg US player isn't betting these heavy. Your lines aren't the best, but you don't claim to be for everyone. Obviously, a shop hanging full service and nice bonuses has to make their profit somewhere.

Really, my only gripe is the timeout errors, both on the website and the mobile site. Phone supports is excellent, among the best in the industry. Good bonus offer and a fair RO compared to others.

Looking fwd to having you guys for bases this year.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

DJefferis,

Thank you for the feedback.

I'll make sure that the timeout errors are taken care of. We are trying hard to get the best tools for our customers, so every feedback you give us, we will definitely consider.

Hope to see you around for MLB season.