thamil
    thamil's Avatar Become A Pro!

betus.com not paying me because need verification?

I have used the search tool and have read that people are having a hard time getting paid by betus.com. I did not see anything about people needing verification though... I bet 100 and won 200(so i want to take out the 300 total) I went to the withdrawal section and it said "condition not met."

I called and got hung up on twice. I called a 3rd time and the guy emailed me a form that asks me to fax in a credit card verification and copies of my driver's license and credit card used(the one for the initial deposit)... I'm just worried about having a credit card on record for them

anyways, has anyone else had to do this to get a payout? It's only a lousy 300 bucks, so i want to take it out and go somewhere else with it....

thanks for any help...

samm

B.Gray
    B.Gray's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is pretty standard at all books if im not mistaken to need verification upon withdrawl if you used a credit card.....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Thats common in todays industry to have books ask for verification sir. My advice would be to fax what they are asking for.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

To get any withdrawal from Bet Us without problems would be a minor miracle. Good shot for you since its only 300.

thamil
    thamil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you everyone! Also, thanks for the warm greeting!

I will send it in

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Another issue... have you met rollover?