Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

partybets and gamebookers

Hello all

Any review about this websites if they are safe and who has played in their soccer live betting to tell me his opinion ?

Regards

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

cheats

Albania

Hareeba can you explain a little bit more than just one word

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

You will be fine playing here but for better (more markets) live wagering go with Bet365. If you want the best odds and if you are betting on high volume matches then go with Betfair. Game/party pay very fast though.

Albania

thank you chopsticks for the reply. you are saying that it is safe to play there ? I used to play with bet365 but their website interface now sucks.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Albania View Post
    Hareeba can you explain a little bit more than just one word
    I had a 2-0 tennis sets bet with GameBookers on a match where there was a retirement.
    They settled it as a loss claiming that my player had already lost as he dropped the first set.
    Their rules (and just about every other book on this planet's) said that all sets bets are void if the match isn't completed.
    I won on appeal to IBAS.
    Then Gamebookers changed their rules (and Partybets have the same one) to ensure they can steal the money in those circumstances. Meaning that sets betting is an absolute bonanza for them when there is a retirement. They pay out no winners but keep the stakes of some players.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

partybetsis dumb shit

no lines

bad odds

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Hareeba sums it up.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109030

Apart from this tennis set betting rule gamebookers and partybets are okay until you get personal limits.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Apart from this tennis set betting rule gamebookers and partybets are okay until you get personal limits.

hmmm, maybe, but I wouldn't trust a mob that pulls stunts like that

in regard to limits, yes they are the same as all the other euro books

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Crap odds, crap limits (or might be just me), plenty of bonuses and other +EV offers the only reason to play here. They do payout very quickly, and their CS seems on the ball.

Aren't these joining up with bwin, or rather, bwin taking over?

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u

bwin is really in an other category than party. not the same game IMO

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i enjoyed using them until limits hit.

regarding the set bets... tought call. if it means better overall odds, id accept it. if you bet 2-0 and it was already 0-1, you lost, right?

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I had a 2-0 tennis sets bet with GameBookers on a match where there was a retirement.
    They settled it as a loss claiming that my player had already lost as he dropped the first set.
    Their rules (and just about every other book on this planet's) said that all sets bets are void if the match isn't completed.
    I won on appeal to IBAS.
    Then Gamebookers changed their rules (and Partybets have the same one) to ensure they can steal the money in those circumstances. Meaning that sets betting is an absolute bonanza for them when there is a retirement. They pay out no winners but keep the stakes of some players.
    but dude.... your bet had no chance to be winner after your guys lost the first set..... for the guys who had bet 2-0 for the other guys. nobody know if he had win the second set so they cant pay him his win.... but for you...they re sure you had loose... I never see a tennis guys good as much for make a comeback from 0-1 to 2-0

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by cc440unn View Post
    but dude.... your bet had no chance to be winner after your guys lost the first set..... for the guys who had bet 2-0 for the other guys. nobody know if he had win the second set so they cant pay him his win.... but for you...they re sure you had loose... I never see a tennis guys good as much for make a comeback from 0-1 to 2-0
    that's true but it's not the way the rest of the industry plays it .. and it was not in accord with their rules at the time

you can't have a bookie taking player money with no way they are going to pay out any unless they offer retirement as an option you can bet on

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u

what would be the odds for a player retirement in a tennis game.. LOlll ?????

Hareeba!

what would be the odds for a player retirement in a tennis game.. LOlll ?????
    when it's Chela v Schwank ... never ever in doubt

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

You can play at Gamebookers for long time before they limit You. They have fast payout, at least tom Moneybookers. They have the Points system well.

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17810

If the rules say sets betting is void in case of retirement, then it's void regardless of what the score is.

For example, books have same rules in baseball totals. I have bet the over before and had the gamed rained out and my bet cancelled even though the game was already over the total.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    You can play at Gamebookers for long time before they limit You. They have fast payout, at least tom Moneybookers. They have the Points system well.

what's a "long time" ?

time isn't relevant
    one player may make a bet every six months, whilst another has six every day
    it didn't take them a "long time" by my definition to limit me

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

they don't limit very fast - but the odds move sometimes fast (down) at the moment you want to submit your bet.
    what I like is that you can see what the max bet is (for you) on each bet - but this can also move down within seconds!

in my opinion 'long time' at gamebookers means at least 6 month with a few bets every day
    I'm still waiting for...

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7801

Never had any problemes with them

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play
    LUSabres's Avatar Become A Pro!

Partybets from experience doesn't offer much.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109030

Quote Originally Posted by zwoeins View Post
    they don't limit very fast - but the odds move sometimes fast (down) at the moment you want to submit your bet.
    what I like is that you can see what the max bet is (for you) on each bet - but this can also move down within seconds!

in my opinion 'long time' at gamebookers means at least 6 month with a few bets every day
    I'm still waiting for...
    That they show the maximum stake is a positiv point, but you can't ask for more. When you get limited a bookie is still useful when you have the option to ask for a higher stake than offered.

Degenerate
    Degenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

If you already have an account with partybets can you set one up with gamebookers?

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

They are both pretty much same book, with different skins. I have accounts at both. Might get limited if you win a bit, but they have good poker room and payouts are solid.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    that's true but it's not the way the rest of the industry plays it .. and it was not in accord with their rules at the time

you can't have a bookie taking player money with no way they are going to pay out any unless they offer retirement as an option you can bet on
    It s not the way the rest of the industry plays it?come on man,don t behave like a child.bwin,betfair and b365 always settle the lost or winnings bets before the events have finish.You know that.
    Last edited by leon; 03-21-11 at 03:15 AM.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by leon View Post
    It s not the way the rest of the industry plays it?come on man,don t behave like a child.bwin,betfair and b365 always settle the lost or winnings bets before the events have finish.You know that.
    either you don't understand what I am saying or you are way off beam mate

I have been playing at Betfair with tennis my principal sport for a decade now and I know that along with all the other prime books in the world sets betting is deemed void on a retirement regardless of the state of the match at the time.

NEVER do Betfair settle sets bets until the match is over.

batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a bookie for professional players. + very bad odds

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by batigol View Post
    Not a bookie for professional players. + very bad odds

very true and sadly that's the case with all the Euro bookies

there are only a handful of genuine A grade betting agencies where pros can get set at competitive odds

Hareeba!

and further for the education of Leon, this is Pinnacle's rule regarding sets betting:

"If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Set wagers will be considered void. Such wagers will be cancelled and the monies refunded."

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17306

PB and Gamebookers offer many promotions to its members but most of these are of poor quality.

also their policy of charging an 'inactive account' fee, sucks.

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

Has Gamebookers moved down their bonus amount for GBPoints?
    As I remember I got 100$ Bonus for 1500 GBPoints
    yesterday I saw that it es now just 80$

Is this just a 'special offer' to me or has it generally be lowered?

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

For arbers getting a loss on a 2-0 set bet when there's retirement, means a big loss as the other side of that bet will be void. It doesn't matter that the 2-0 side would have lost anyway if the first set was lost... because the other side of that arb +1.5 set while it would have won, is now voided in case of a retirement. Anytime you arb, you do need to know the exact specific rules of the books where you place your bets.

Anyway, haven't used gamebookers much - seems in line with the rest of the euro books. Small limits, average odds... Haven't had a problem yet, but haven't placed too many bets there either, as I always find better odds elsewhere.