chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Both!!!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    Both!!!

I was using both for a time but found it got to be extremely inconvenient as books would dictate (using some extraordinary logic) which one I had to withdraw to and that frequently didn't suit me.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Very handy to have both as on option, especially moneybookers if you can have a VIP account you can have more than one account in different currencies and their 1% cash back promotions are also another added benefit.

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

under moneybookers policies it says "You may not use Moneybookers' services to make payments for: Gambling and gambling services of any kind"

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    under moneybookers policies it says "You may not use Moneybookers' services to make payments for: Gambling and gambling services of any kind"
    that would be for US (and a few other less liberalised countries) members only

servicing gambling related sites is a massive part of Moneybookers' business for those in the free world

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what is the best option for U.S. customers? Greek says banks issuing my CC don't allow gambling transactions even though I've recently used them for other books.

First 12