Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post

Hareeba, we have an entirely different thread for this,
    fully aware of that but it was you who chose to raise the issue in this thread and I merely responded in kind

please link me to the post where I said it was better in all respects.
    I have better things to do that waste time re-reading long threads. They may not have been your precise words but close enough. If you are denying it you are a

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    I never complained about a $35 fee. In point of fact, I was willing to pay much more than $35 in order to secure my funds, and I was scoffing at the nits who were whining about the fee (as I recall, you were one of them, but I may be mistaken).

I have $600 still at Matchbook in futures (which will win), and I'll get it after its graded. This is not something I worry or care about right now. You making some dramatic whiney post about how you want your money ASAP is so silly. If MB were still running, would you have your money now? No, you wouldn't. The PROBLEM with grading wagers at some indiscriminate price is that one of the end of the bargain is likely to be unhappy that the wager was graded at the price it was graded.
    Dude, you only have $600 tied up. Do you not see how you might feel differently if it was substantial money that was tied up? How would you feel if it was $6,000 being handed off to someone else? And, if MB were still running, then you could deal with MB to get it back. In that sense, your post seems self-contradictory - you're willing to pay a lot to secure your funds, but not worried that MB is passing your funds off to someone else.

I have no idea why you want to give the player crap here and no idea why you'd come out acting like you had so much on the line when it was really $600.

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

i didnt act like i had a whole bunch, i said i had more than him.

ill put the over/under for his futures at 150. guy is a total nit

jizay
    Update your status

Any time you want to put your money where your mouth is on that one, let me know.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

I never complained about a $35 fee. In point of fact, I was willing to pay much more than $35 in order to secure my funds, and I was scoffing at the nits who were whining about the fee (as I recall, you were one of them, but I may be mistaken).

I have $600 still at Matchbook in futures (which will win), and I'll get it after its graded. This is not something I worry or care about right now. You making some dramatic whiney post about how you want your money ASAP is so silly. If MB were still running, would you have your money now? No, you wouldn't. The PROBLEM with grading wagers at some indiscriminate price is that one of the end of the bargain is likely to be unhappy that the wager was graded at the price it was graded.
    $600? And all that talk? I put that much or more short the Detroit Pistons win total the day before Matchbook announced closing.

Domer, we are not in the same boat here. All of my futures will win also. Im short Okc and Hou to win the NBA title. One of which will not make the playoffs. Same with NHL with Nashville and the NYR. I have about 5 or 6 season win totals that were all huge favs. I dont care of mine are graded - I wanted them graded like Matchbook said for over 2 weeks. When I wagered on the Pistons win total for example the price was in the 80s, since then their win percentage has dropped, and there is time decay so Id get some profit, not all of it of course, but more importantly Id get all of my money.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

I have better things to do that waste time re-reading long threads. They may not have been your precise words but close enough. If you are denying it you are a
    It doesnt seem to me like you do - you post here all hours of the day and night. I get here once or twice a day. And you wont scroll thru because you know it doesnt exist

How much money would you like to wager on me having more in futures than you? The money will need to be sent via Paypal to an independent user here - preferably an SBR staff member - and thenb screen shots posted here. You name the $$, Domer.

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post

Any time you want to put your money where your mouth is on that one, let me know.
    Side bets will gladly be accepted.

jizay
    Update your status

Well, good job by Matchbook. According to the latest email, they will not involve any regulator, instead leaving the money in escrow with their attorneys. That means they will remain responsible for people getting paid, which I think is best for the players.

todd73nj

Well, good job by Matchbook. According to the latest email, they will not involve any regulator, instead leaving the money in escrow with their attorneys. That means they will remain responsible for people getting paid, which I think is best for the players.
    Here is a copy of the email - and Im much happier that it is staying in their hands.

And for all of you who were touting their great decision making and communication and every move they make - here is just another example of a company who does not have a clue. Cant get the payout methods right, change the policy on futures 4 times, cant get dates right. Good job with this transition. But hey it gets Hareeba off the hook for providing me a link to anything the regulators had done.

MATCHBOOK PAYMENT UPDATE

Following the recent announcement made by the new Matchbook owners on the 28th February 2011 we would like to provide the following update and amendments to our payout procedure:

1. It was our intention to settle all payouts within the earmarked 31 day period (31st March 2011) and have all player balances in their possession. Due to unexpected banking time lags we are asking for patience on these withdrawals. None the less, many effected players have already received their funds and more funds are hitting player’s ************* and ************ daily. All withdrawal claims should still be made directly to us through withdrawals@matchbook.com within the 31 day period.

2. Due to the complexities of settling future bets at an arbitrary date and market value and the unethical process of canceling them, we have been advised by our legal council to allow future bets to run until expiry and escrow all player funds with an Antiguan law firm. The Antiguan financial regulator will no longer be used to settle unclaimed balances and/or the results of future bets. After the 31st March 2011 all unclaimed balances and winnings from future bets will be sent to our Antiguan lawyers to be held in escrow.

3. After March 31st if you wish to make claim to any unclaimed balances or winnings from future bets you must email claims@matchbook.com as you will not receive any responses from any other email addresses. These requests will then be processed in a timely manner in conjunction with our Antiguan lawyers and will be paid.

4. At midnight EST 31st March 2011 all US IP addresses will be blocked and all users with pending balance and future bets will be emailed informing them the total amount of their outstanding balance as well as a list of any open future bets.

5. Any funds that have not been claimed within 12 months of the 28th February 2011 will be removed from player balances.

6. All clients who have already sent in their withdrawal requests do not have to resend any information as all details have already been logged and your payment is being processed. If you are yet to do so please submit your *********** or ********* details to withdrawals@matchbook.com immediately as you only have 8 days left to do so.

7. If you received this email and were not in possession of the first sent on the 28th February 2011 please re-check your email inbox and /or junk mail for withdrawal process. Alternatively please email withdrawals@matchbook.com before 31st March 2011 for payment details.

We do apologize for the delay in processing and ask for your patience as the payment process is taking longer then expected. Many clients have already received funds and we once again reiterate that all clients will be paid and there should be no concerns over the safety of player balances.

Matchbook Ltd
    You are receiving this email as a registered account holder with Matchbook.com
    Our mailing address is:
    Matchbook Ltd Village Walk, Friars Hill Road
    St. John's, Antigua -

Last edited by shari91; 03-24-11 at 01:25 PM.

Hareeba!

It doesnt seem to me like you do - you post here all hours of the day and night. I get here once or twice a day. And you wont scroll thru because you know it doesnt exist
    crap
    it does
    check #191 in the other thread

Hareeba!

Here is a copy of the email - and Im much happier that it is staying in their hands.

And for all of you who were touting their great decision making and communication and every move they make - here is just another example of a company who does not have a clue. Cant get the payout methods right, change the policy on futures 4 times, cant get dates right. Good job with this transition. But hey it gets Hareeba off the hook for providing me a link to anything the regulators had done.

MATCHBOOK PAYMENT UPDATE

Following the recent announcement made by the new Matchbook owners on the 28th February 2011 we would like to provide the following update and amendments to our payout procedure:

1. It was our intention to settle all payouts within the earmarked 31 day period (31st March 2011) and have all player balances in their possession. Due to unexpected banking time lags we are asking for patience on these withdrawals. None the less, many effected players have already received their funds and more funds are hitting player’s *********** and ************ daily. All withdrawal claims should still be made directly to us through withdrawals@matchbook.com within the 31 day period.

2. Due to the complexities of settling future bets at an arbitrary date and market value and the unethical process of canceling them, we have been advised by our legal council to allow future bets to run until expiry and escrow all player funds with an Antiguan law firm. The Antiguan financial regulator will no longer be used to settle unclaimed balances and/or the results of future bets. After the 31st March 2011 all unclaimed balances and winnings from future bets will be sent to our Antiguan lawyers to be held in escrow.

3. After March 31st if you wish to make claim to any unclaimed balances or winnings from future bets you must email claims@matchbook.com as you will not receive any responses from any other email addresses. These requests will then be processed in a timely manner in conjunction with our Antiguan lawyers and will be paid.

4. At midnight EST 31st March 2011 all US IP addresses will be blocked and all users with pending balance and future bets will be emailed informing them the total amount of their outstanding balance as well as a list of any open future bets.

5. Any funds that have not been claimed within 12 months of the 28th February 2011 will be removed from player balances.

6. All clients who have already sent in their withdrawal requests do not have to resend any information as all details have already been logged and your payment is being processed. If you are yet to do so please submit your ********* or *********** details to withdrawals@matchbook.com immediately as you only have 8 days left to do so.

7. If you received this email and were not in possession of the first sent on the 28th February 2011 please re-check your email inbox and /or junk mail for withdrawal process. Alternatively please email withdrawals@matchbook.com before 31st March 2011 for payment details.

We do apologize for the delay in processing and ask for your patience as the payment process is taking longer then expected. Many clients have already received funds and we once again reiterate that all clients will be paid and there should be no concerns over the safety of player balances.

Matchbook Ltd
    You are receiving this email as a registered account holder with Matchbook.com
    Our mailing address is:
    Matchbook Ltd Village Walk, Friars Hill Road
    St. John's, Antigua -

good to see you happy for a change Todd
    frankly, given my long experience dealing with lawyers, I'd be happier to have a government agency in charge of my money
    Last edited by shari91; 03-24-11 at 01:26 PM.

todd73nj

crap it does check #191 in the other thread
    As we reviewed in the other thread, I state "The data for MB and Betmaker is above. MB is clearly no better than Betmaker in anyway." Which was in ref to the lines posted in response #190 I believe it was. Because of your continued belief that MB has better lines. Which in no way is true.

good to see you happy for a change Todd frankly, given my long experience dealing with lawyers, I'd be happier to have a government agency in charge of my money
    A "goverment agency" which you provided all of Zero information about. So all of your shilling about their decision making, and how this made perfect sense for them not to hold the money, and their great communication. All that out the door too.

Enjoy your time with Matchbooks new management. They are in a class all their own. lol

Hareeba!

As we reviewed in the other thread, I state "The data for MB and Betmaker is above. MB is clearly no better than Betmaker in anyway." Which was in ref to the lines posted in response #190 I believe it was. Because of your continued belief that MB has better lines. Which in no way is true.
    I knew you'd attempt to deny it.
    Very clearly MB is better than BM in at least some ways, even if not all.

Now it's your turn. Show me where I ever stated that MB has better lines. Yes I believe they do overall as my experience has shown whenever I've looked at the lines for bets I wanted to make. But I don't believe I actually said what you are accusing me of. As I have said my interest is in getting to understand BM better so that I can decide if it is worth my while to open an account there. So far I very far from convinced.

A "goverment agency" which you provided all of Zero information about. So all of your shilling about their decision making, and how this made perfect sense for them not to hold the money, and their great communication. All that out the door too.
    FFS!
    why on earth is it any responsibilty of mine to post any such thing
    wtf do you keep going on with such tripe?
    what are you on about now about 'out the door'?

Enjoy your time with Matchbooks new management. They are in a class all their own. lol
    I'm continuing to enjoy betting at better odds than I can find anywhere including Pinnacle and what I've seen so far at BM thank you.
    As to being in a class of their own .. yes they do seem to be doing everything right so far and showing excellent judgement.

heyman
    heyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That is a strawman. I said they had some communication problems (not uncommon with such a change). Yet the outcome is fair and you should be paid when the futures expire. I'm not sure what you're still complaining about.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by heyman View Post

That is a strawman. I said they had some communication problems (not uncommon with such a change). Yet the outcome is fair and you should be paid when the futures expire. I'm not sure what you're still complaining about.
    Im not complaining at all Heyman. Im very happy that someone who has something to lose will be holding my money - as opposed to an organization that no one could provide me any information about. The last thing matchbook would want is its new players to hear its old players got stiffed. I am 100% positive I will get paid.

My comment is directed at shills like Hareeba who keep touting their decision making - and attempting to explain to me why they made their decision. But I guess this proves he knew nothing as they ended up holding the money and settling everything themselves.

Hareeba!

I
    My comment is directed at shills like Hareeba who keep touting their decision making - and attempting to explain to me why they made their decision. But I guess this proves he knew nothing as they ended up holding the money and settling everything themselves.
    can't you read man?
    the only difference is that they are now paying the futures money to a firm of lawyers to administer rather than a government agency

jizay
    Update your status

can't you read man?
    the only difference is that they are now paying the futures money to a firm of lawyers to administer rather than a government agency
    That's a big f**king difference - can't you read? Now it is MB themselves who will stay responsible for getting money to the players, rather than passing it off. They realized they (and you) were going with a bad decision, but they should be commended for reconsidering and taking this better course of action.

Hareeba!

That's a big f**king difference - can't you read? Now it is MB themselves who will stay responsible for getting money to the players, rather than passing it off. They realized they (and you) were going with a bad decision, but they should be commended for reconsidering and taking this better course of action.
    very clearly they said the money will be sent to the lawyers who will be responsible for "getting money to the players" .. I can read

it is legal advice which is determining their course of action, that is obviously a good decision

heyman

In either case Matchbook would be seen as responsible in the end and if they want to keep their reputation they'd have to get the players their money however possible. And in both cases the Antiguan government is responsible anyway. The escrow fund is managed by Antiguan attorneys who would lose their licenses to practice law (and their future income) if they ran off with the money or whatever scenario you two are imagining.

jizay
    Update your status

very clearly they said the money will be sent to the lawyers who will be responsible for "getting money to the players" .. I can read

it is legal advice which is determining their course of action, that is obviously a good decision
    And lawyers are agents of the people who hire them. MB's lawyers aren't going to refuse to pay unless MB tells them to. If the players don't get paid, it's MB's rep that takes the hit. Are you very dumb or very stubborn? I can't figure it out.

BTW, if it's legal advice determining their action, and it was also legal advice before (according to you), what happened? Why the change? If MB decided it was illegal to pay players for their futures, could not another body have decided the same thing? You're so busy massaging the MB shaft you can't even stop to think things through.

Hareeba!

And lawyers are agents of the people who hire them. MB's lawyers aren't going to refuse to pay unless MB tells them to. If the players don't get paid, it's MB's rep that takes the hit. Are you very dumb or very stubborn? I can't figure it out.

BTW, if it's legal advice determining their action, and it was also legal advice before (according to you), what happened? Why the change? If MB decided it was illegal to pay players for their futures, could not another body have decided the same thing? You're so busy massaging the MB shaft you can't even stop to think things through.
    I'm not a lawyer so can't answer your question.

But everything MB has done and said gives a very clear impression that they are following advice all the way to stay out of any trouble with those goons who make laws in the US.

I don't know why all this fuss. There has never been any doubt that players will end up getting what they are entitled to.

todd73nj

But Hareeba said their original decision was so wise and thought out! lol

Jizay, bottom line:

1) Matchbook cant communicate at all
    2) Their decision making and that of their supposed legal council should obviously be questioned.
    3) The "government agency" that Hareeba refers to could not be proved to have done ANYTHING besides charge a few bucks for a license.
    4) Hareeba is nothing but a shill. Cant document anything. Just stroking Matchbook slowly from top to bottom as they change their decision, policy, whatever. Any normal player at this point would say WTF is wrong with these guys - they are making this up as they go along. But not Hareeba, he just gets down onto his knees in front of Matchbook.

You got off the hook pal, You never had to provide a link to a dispute these guys settled. Not that you were going to anyway.

Hareeba!

But Hareeba said their original decision was so wise and thought out! lol
    IDIOT!
    another who can't comprehend written English
    they have been wise to accept legal opinion
    I've made no comment on the merit of that opinion
    new issues arise; facts become clearer; opinions vary, but this Todd idiot can't accept that in his state of paranoia

Jizay, bottom line:

1) Matchbook cant communicate at all
    2) Their decision making and that of their supposed legal council should obviously be questioned.
    3) The "government agency" that Hareeba refers to could not be proved to have done ANYTHING besides charge a few bucks for a license.
    4) Hareeba is nothing but a shill. Cant document anything. Just stroking Matchbook slowly from top to bottom as they change their decision, policy, whatever. Any normal player at this point would say WTF is wrong with these guys - they are making this up as they go along. But not Hareeba, he just gets down onto his knees in front of Matchbook.

You got off the hook pal, You never had to provide a link to a dispute these guys settled. Not that you were going to anyway.
    WTF WAS IT EVER MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE YOU A LINK TO ANYTHING?
    YOU ARE THE ACCUSER!
    Thus YOUR responsibility to provide evidence of incompetence.

dialup_king
    dialup_king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I had a lot more confidence in the Antiguan regulators than these lawyers. Antigua is a good nation that I expect to handle unclaimed funds well. I believe Matchbook is in the process of a slow pay. They are owned by a bunch of gamblers that are making poor business decisions. They are changing their policies and their communication is poor. The online sportsbook industry is held to very low standards by a lot of posters and Matchbook is receiving their praise.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by dialup_king View Post
    I had a lot more confidence in the Antiguan regulators than these lawyers. Antigua is a good nation that I expect to handle unclaimed funds well. I believe Matchbook is in the process of a slow pay. They are owned by a bunch of gamblers that are making poor business decisions. They are changing their policies and their communication is poor. The online sportsbook industry is held to very low standards by a lot of posters and Matchbook is receiving their praise.
    you should have stopped after your second sentence

the rest is crap

Matchbook is certainly not in "slow pay"
    Since the change of ownership I've had 6 withdrawals all promptly executed just as they always have been.
    Other threads contain reports of US players having received their funds, with very few exceptions which appear all to relate to tardy communication from the players or pending futures.
    I suspect you've never been involved in a business takeover and experienced the huge number of issues which can arise?
    I haven't seen anything which suggest poor business decisions. On the contrary it seems they have made a very wise decision to take legal advice all the way.
    "owned by a bunch of gamblers"? Who are they? What is their history?

heyman

Since the change of ownership I've had 6 withdrawals all promptly executed just as they always have been.
    Other threads contain reports of US players having received their funds, with very few exceptions which appear all to relate to tardy communication from the players or pending futures.
    I suspect you've never been involved in a business takeover and experienced the huge number of issues which can arise?
    I haven't seen anything which suggest poor business decisions. On the contrary it seems they have made a very wise decision to take legal advice all the way.
    Yes. I judge a book on odds, limits, and payouts. Some prefer hand-holding CS.

todd73nj

IDIOT!
    another who can't comprehend written English
    they have been wise to accept legal opinion
    I've made no comment on the merit of that opinion
    new issues arise; facts become clearer; opinions vary, but this Todd idiot can't accept that in his state of paranoia

WTF WAS IT EVER MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE YOU A LINK TO ANYTHING?
    YOU ARE THE ACCUSER!
    Thus YOUR responsibility to provide evidence of incompetence.
    Hareeba, Hareeba, Hareeba. If someone says they can find absolutely no information about something that someone else claims is a government body that is fair - wouldnt it be nice to provide a link to this information? So maybe you can show you arent pulling it out of your ass? Still nothing. Can provide plenty of links to issues the SBR has resolved. So how about one - one simple link to a dispute resolved between these regulators and a sports book. Just one.

And as far as my state of paranoia - looks like I am the one who is right to question the decisions of a book who claimed its first announcement was based on the efforts of its legal team. So which one sucks? Matchbook Management or their legal team? lol

you should have stopped after your second sentence

the rest is crap

Matchbook is certainly not in "slow pay"
    Matchbook is not in a slow pay. They have paid some of the people who requested payouts immediately. Ive been told I will be paid my cash balance in 21 days from Thursday the 24th. I would assume they mean business days. So I would expect my money by the 3rd week of March. If this lingers till April.. then I will start to question them.

B

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Well, MB said that some have been paid, but I am not one of them. And its almost April.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    Well, MB said that some have been paid, but I am not one of them. And its almost April.
    I would suggest that you are in the minority Hap.
    Have you provided them with all requested information regarding your payout method?
    Have you contacted them to confirm and why you haven't been paid yet?

heyman

So how about one - one simple link to a dispute resolved between these regulators and a sports book. Just one.
    What dispute? Matchbook would have given the Antiguan regulators the funds, who would then disburse the money to the players. If you think you wouldn't be paid you're saying you think the Antiguan government would steal that money. That's not a “dispute between the regulators and a sports book”.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    Well when did you request? The people who requested on the 1st day of the closure seemed to have gotten paid last week.

I would suggest that you are in the minority Hap.
    Have you provided them with all requested information regarding your payout method?
    Have you contacted them to confirm and why you haven't been paid yet?
    Hareeba, please stop. He is not in the minority - he is in the majority. Stop stroking their poles.

If you take the time to read the other messages about payment from Matchbook, you will find only a few have gotten paid - and those are the ones who requested withdrawal immediately. I personally know about 25-30 matchbook players - all of who have requested - and have yet to be paid.

Hap, you will be paid. - But you should assume their 21 day time frame to mean business days if people who requested on the 1st of the month are just getting paid last week.

What dispute? Matchbook would have given the Antiguan regulators the funds, who would then disburse the money to the players. If you think you wouldn't be paid you're saying you think the Antiguan government would steal that money. That's not a “dispute between the regulators and a sports book”.
    Ok Heyman, so show link me to anything this regulation board has done? Why should I have wanted my money in their hands? Why were they so trustworthy? If they were.. wouldnt need the SBR. But again, Matchbooks process was flawed.. so at least I dont have to worry about the lack of information.

heyman

Ok Heyman, so show link me to anything this regulation board has done?
    Read what you wrote; I corrected your statement. In order to not be paid, the Antiguan government would have to actively steal your money. Not rule against you in a sportsbook dispute. Nor stop an insolvent sportsbook. Actively steal funds.
    Last edited by heyman; 03-27-11 at 07:52 PM.

heyman

Hareeba, please stop. He is not in the minority - he is in the majority. Stop stroking their poles.
    Lovely.

They have paid many. Read the Matchbook Leaving the US thread.

Of course, the percentage of negative complaints that are heard outweigh the percentage of positives that are heard, for obvious reasons, in almost any business.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

$600? And all that talk? I put that much or more short the Detroit Pistons win total the day before Matchbook announced closing.

Domer, we are not in the same boat here. All of my futures will win also. Im short Okc and Hou to win the NBA title. One of which will not make the playoffs. Same with NHL with Nashville and the NYR. I have about 5 or 6 season win totals that were all huge favs. I dont care of mine are graded - I wanted them graded like Matchbook said for over 2 weeks. When I wagered on the Pistons win total for example the price was in the 80s, since then their win percentage has dropped, and there is time decay so Id get some profit, not all of it of course, but more importantly Id get all of my money.
    domer is a big playa at intrade (home of the 1 lot trader)...and the next company to go under imo....anytime you see a company let you trade essentially for free (right now $4.99 per month unlimited trading) you know it is a last ditch effort to get money in to pay off those who are smart enough to be cashing out.

todd73nj

Read what you wrote; I corrected your statement. In order to not be paid, the Antiguan government would have to actively steal your money. Not rule against you in a sportsbook dispute. Nor stop an insolvent sportsbook. Actively steal funds.
    So they are strictly a licensing agency and do nothing else?

Lovely.

They have paid many. Read the Matchbook Leaving the US thread.

Of course, the percentage of negative complaints that are heard outweigh the percentage of positives that are heard, for obvious reasons, in almost any business.

They have paid many - who reuqested in the first days. I have many matchbook users on my website - and not a single one has been paid as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post

domer is a big playa at intrade (home of the 1 lot trader)...and the next company to go under imo....anytime you see a company let you trade essentially for free (right now $4.99 per month unlimited trading) you know it is a last ditch effort to get money in to pay off those who are smart enough to be cashing out.
    I think Domer proved that.

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

MB told me that payments are slow because the processor has so many to do. This sounds reminiscent of WSEX. What I am worried about is that the new owners will start, or have started, thinking that the new MB is not going to work, and decide to stop the payments being made to the remaining US folks that have not yet been paid.

First 123456 ... Last