hodges650
    hodges650's Avatar Become A Pro!

online betting safe?

Hey guys,

I have not done online betting the past few years. I live in the U.S. and was thinking about opening an acct at the Greek (making a deposit through **). Is this relatively safe with any new laws that may be in place? From what I read the Greek is a good rated book, but I didnt know if there was any other pointers to fly under the radar?

Thanks for the advice,
    Paul

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

No, we're all posting from prison

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hodges650 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have not done online betting the past few years. I live in the U.S. and was thinking about opening an acct at the Greek (making a deposit through **). Is this relatively safe with any new laws that may be in place? From what I read the Greek is a good rated book, but I didnt know if there was any other pointers to fly under the radar?

Thanks for the advice,
    Paul
    Hi Hodges,

You'll be fine. Sending under $2K with ** is just a blip on the map. Don't worry about it. All your needs will be met with The Greek.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheGreek is an excellent selection sir. You shouldn't have any worries about playing or depositing there at all. The only thing that ** might ask for is your ID if you send more than a $1,000 are more, however not really a big concern IMO.