Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

FYI No Free Payouts From Betonline Unless You Request a Dime

I wager small and just found out that BetOnline charges everyone who requests under $1,000.00 a withdrawal fee. IMO, this is terrible service and I will not be posting up again at Betonline. I am very surprised that SBR has them rated as a B+ book.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

it's becoming an industry standard

johnster
    johnster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Grux View Post
    I wager small
    obviously here is the main problem start betting like normal people and withdrawal fees will be thing of the past

Metalspined
    Metalspined's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

How much he's wagering is his own business johnster, there is nothing abnormal about wagering small. We each have our comfort zone when it comes to determining our bets, and that's how it should be.

Grux...I feel your pain...Waaay back when I started with online gambling, they charged you an arm and a leg to send you a check...it has, sadly I might add, started to reverse to that when it comes to withdrawals. I suggest you find a book that caterers to the rec gambler, has no withdrawal fees, and stick with that.

Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalspined View Post
    How much he's wagering is his own business johnster, there is nothing abnormal about wagering small. We each have our comfort zone when it comes to determining our bets, and that's how it should be.

Grux...I feel your pain...Waaay back when I started with on line gambling, they charged you an arm and a leg to send you a check...it has, sadly I might add, started to reverse to that when it comes to withdrawals. I suggest you find a book that caterers to the rec gambler, has no withdrawal fees, and stick with that.
    Thanks for the info metalspined. I have no reason to bet big until I know I can beat the market. When I know I can beat the market, I will raise my bets. I see no reason to hand over thousands of dollars to books when you don't have an advantage. Thanks again.

Metalspined
    Metalspined's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Grux View Post
    Thanks for the info metalspined. I have no reason to bet big until I know I can beat the market. When I know I can beat the market, I will raise my bets. I see no reason to hand over thousands of dollars to books when you don't have an advantage. Thanks again.
    That's a very wise way to go about it...many guys that are starting out believes too much in their own abilities and are wagering waaay too much and ends up loosing their bankroll. Props to you for choosing to be conservative...