ktorp18
    ktorp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

my mybetex.com experience so far

i made a post on here awhile back about a site my friend sent me called mybetex...well i've tried it out for like 2 weeks now and so far im impressed. the thing im impressed with the most is customer service cuz theyve had some errors on the site that messed up my bankroll but they fixed it within an hour with no questions asked. in theory this is a good book but i havent been able to bet that often cuz there isnt many users on it to bet with. anyone else used this site before? if so, hit me up and ill add you to my friends list....peace.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warning. This is starting out EXACTLY like Wagerfree which was a disaster for players (and also the owner Garet Bradford who ended up facing criminal charges and lawsuits).

check my posts in this thread for more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorp18 View Post
    in theory this is a good book
    No it isn't. In theory there is no possible way it can work. If there is no juice, there is no way to cover overhead. It has to fail.

Same as Wagerfree.

ktorp18
    ktorp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i think they plan on implementing a charge eventually. so im guessing they are just using the no juice thing to get a client base. in an email i got from their admin, he referred to the free betting as a "promotion" and on the homepage it says "no juice...until we reach 50 users"

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hi Ktorp,

Where did you find this book? It looks like they are in Panama without a license from their gov. Do you have a phone number?

Thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    Warning. This is starting out EXACTLY like Wagerfree which was a disaster for players (and also the owner Garet Bradford who ended up facing criminal charges and lawsuits).
    Yep, I recall that mess Mudcat. That was a bad scene for everyone. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to another potential disaster like that again. Avoiding this book would be the sharp play IMO.