BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Need another out

I already have an account at BetOnline, but I am noticing that other people are getting better lines on other sites as well, and that having only one place to bet is limiting my success. At this point I am looking to add another one, and then possibly another one in a couple of weeks.

What do you suggest? Thanks.

Ohh and if it helps I am a small better (20-50) per game or so. This is my first year taking this serious so we will see how it goes. thanks again.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my mind, if you're American and you're serious about getting good lines, you have to have Matchbook.

Now I don't know how that fits in with your exact situation. Americans are having so many different issues with different deposits/payout methods at so many places, I can't keep track.

But Matchbook definitely is the place to go for the best lines IF you're looking at major bets likes spreads/ML's/totals on NFL, MLB, NBA. (It's not a place for props/parlays etc.)

Other than that, 5 Dimes and BetJamaica are worth a look. Intertops is known to be leave soft lines hanging from time to time.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJamaica or 5Dimes would be the two books I'd suggest to you sir. Both of these books will fit your needs perfectly IMO.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

thanks for the responses...I will look into all three.