Dorm
    Dorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

strange thing with Eurobet

hello
    26 Aug 08 i created an account at www.eurobet.com and made my first deposit. Accordingly their rules they gave me 50% bonus. I made a stake and lost ALL my money including bonus!
    30 Aug 08 i deposited money second time. Then i made my second stake and won. Then i made withdrawal from my account and got this message: "Thank you for your recent withdrawal request.

We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request made has been blocked, due to the terms and conditions of your sign-up sports bonus.

The terms and conditions state that you have to play 5 times the sum of the initial deposit and the sign-up bonus in sports bets.

For further information please go to , log in to your account and select ''''statements'''' from the account options menu.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself, or the Eurobet Customer Service team.

Kind Regards,

Eurobet Payments Department "

What do you think? I think that i lost their bonus while made my first stake and must not to remember about their bonus rest of my life. Am i right?
    Last edited by Dorm; 09-03-08 at 07:40 AM.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm View Post
    What do you think? I think that i lost their bonus while made my first stake and must not to remember about their bonus rest of my life. Am i right?
    Hi,

normally you are right.
    Most of the books (I guess 95%) have this rule.

Another thing: I guess you just want their 50% bonus. Why do you deposit again?

If you only want the bonus, go away as soon as you can!

If you want more then the bonus from a book, donīt make withdrawals the whole time

Dorm
    Dorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They don't give bonus at second deposit, so i didn't get it and i didn't want to get it. I deposited money again just for betting, not for bonus. I made a stake (full sum of second deposit) and won. Can i withdraw my own money from my account?
    Of course, i could not predict such kind of problems with my second deposit. If only i could.

koan153
    koan153's Avatar Become A Pro!

With eurobet you have to complete there WR requirements even if you bust out in one go before they will let you withdraw.

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have to confirm them that its your second time deposit. also, some of the bookies like what im using mansion and 188bet if they have this kind of bonuses and promotion you have to roll over 5 times the deposit + bonus. You should try that then if really cannot withdraw go back in here and SBR can help you in the next step.