mcolton
    mcolton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Betmania now betsportsweb?

I see I am not the only one getting stiffed by thousands from Betmania and Mo there should not be able to talk, but now under the ****/** there is a link that goes to www.betsportsweb.com . Called and they never would they would be associated with betmania, but they have worked with them a lot.
    He had some ideas on how to contact them. Question.. are they being taken over or are they really opening in another location with other books. So far, nothing they say is the truth.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's possible considering there is suppose to be new "anonymous" owner for Betmaina. Now if this is true about the betsportsweb (aka BetSuperior) connection, then they would be run out of the old BlueGrass Sports building.

Mr Falcone
    Mr Falcone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Mr Dan, gotta ask, I assume you work for this site? A gambling site, that has its main office in Costa Rica? How can ya be so clueless?

Or ya just make shit up, for the sake of posting?

Thanks in advance

" I see I am not the only one getting stiffed by thousands from Betmania "

M Colton according to Mr Dan all is well at Betmania, this surprises me you are owed? Maybe he can help ya.

St.Aquinas
    St.Aquinas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan, I agree with the Falcone, did you actully look to see if a betsportsweb link was on the site? Just in case you want to do some quick research; here's the link www.betmania.com.

If it was on the Mania site (im sure Mcolton wouldnt lie) it must have placed by accident or by a very stoned programer, an evil elven webmaster, or by a drunken and extremely dangerous web designer...or by the tooth fairy. I would put my money on the tooth fairy.

mcolton

I see they changed the link back to betmania.com. Does make you wonder if it was a mistake or if they really are merging. They are anwering the phones again, but for some reason the logins still do not work. They also could not find my account.. which they blame on the website move. grrrrrr.. this is getting real tiring.

mcolton

Have to update.. that was fast.. are they looking at this site too. I am able to see my balance in there now. Any clue how to get it out?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hi Guys,
    Betmania saw this thread and asked us to request your account IDs so they can look into any remaining issues. Are your accounts now correct?

jm765
    jm765's Avatar Become A Pro!

is there anyway to contact betmania???

priceperheadexpert
    priceperheadexpert's Avatar Become A Pro!

I called yesterday to request my balance after the 4:15 games started..nobody picked up the fone for 5 minutes..when the guy finally picked up the fone he put me on hold and never returned..they are in but I have no idea what they are doing..they changed software and locations the week FB started..????????