ekla92
    ekla92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mybet confiscating my balance.

I allredy filed a complaint to SBR and sent an e-mail to lga malta.
    I requested a payout from Mybet, and sent them all the documents that the asked from me. They replied back, and told me that all documents where ok, but they wanted to speak to me on the phone. The whole preccedure, senting documents etc, took more than a month. During that month i did not place any bet. When they called me on the phone, they asked me what was the last 2 bets that i placed with them, and i replied that i did not remember. Because of this, they sent me an e-mail, telling me that a 3rd party is using my account, and they confiscated my balance.
    I dont believe that i should remember my bets after 1 month, since every weekend i place 5-10 bets.
    Very bad behaviour from Mybet. I now read other posts in this forum, and regret betting with them.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a total joke. I'm using around 15 bookies and i wouldn't even tell what bets and where I placed them 2 days ago.

begalvis
    begalvis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Wow, i have never heard such nonsense. How in the he... you can remember what you betted 1 month ago. I played there a poker freeroll as i recall a year ago. Won 40 $, and had many problems too. ID check lasted for 2-3 weeks, than they requested a talk via phone. Thank god i didnt make any bets, and thank god they didnt ask what cards i had in last two games sorry for you, i hope you will get your money back.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm. i had no problems whatsoever with this book.
    fast payouts.

ekla92
    ekla92's Avatar Become A Pro!

During their call, i had a party going on at home, kids etc. If it wasn't that party, probably i would remember those bets. In any case, their behaviour is not fair.
    I also submitted a complaint in lga.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Sounds outragous, they could of at least let you check your account history and given 48hours for a response.