barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook liquidity

Am i imagining it or has the liquidity at matchy appeared out of nowhere?????

especially on nba

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forum rumours that the new owners are seeding the markets... Hard to say though, but maybe someone keeps track of Matchbook liquidity and have data to compare with. The new mgmt at matchbook said that it was incorrect that the majority of the users were american.... but with less people comes worse liquidity, in theory anyway. So if you are finding that liquidity is great then they must be seeding.

I am sure lots of people will flock to them when they add more currencies and move to a more stable jurisdiction.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

seeding is ok with me as there prices were 2-14 cents above pinnacle which was mad, i saw over 25 grand waiting to be matched on each nba market last night. the ml prices were amazing.

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

i dont care who's offering as long its the best odds im getting

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Liquidity has been on and off. Some days, there have been almost nothing up to gametime... and another times there have been very good prices with good depth. Looks like the guys posting offers are not too sharp, they often stand on the price a few minutes after a big movement. Yesterday I took Golden State moneyline -180 when the prices had moved higher (it was +180/-200 at pinny). In the old matchy, all offers were off or filled immediately after such movement. I find also difficult to get my offers filled, I am mostly taking offers now.

So, for the moment I assume there will be no liquidity at matchy. I have been burned twice this week taking good +EV NBA moneyline bets for 10 units, planning to arb at matchy most of it (depending on the price) and let ride the other part. Both times I was unable to find a good price, and had to hedge an small part at pinny.