Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Matchbook withdrawl problem

First off I am from Canada so I can still use Matchbook. I have withdrawn via interbook transfer probably 100 times in the past five years or so. I go to do an interbook withdrawl today and I get an email from Matchbook asking for three pieces of ID before the withdrawl can be made. What is happening here? I do this all of the time....... Anyone else getting this?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacocakes View Post
    First off I am from Canada so I can still use Matchbook. I have withdrawn via interbook transfer probably 100 times in the past five years or so. I go to do an interbook withdrawl today and I get an email from Matchbook asking for three pieces of ID before the withdrawl can be made. What is happening here? I do this all of the time....... Anyone else getting this?
    Glad you posted this--I was getting paranoid. I got the same request. I had supplied them with documents prob 3 years ago and even had a check delivered to my condo in panama. So its not like they don't know i am who i say I am and live where i say i live.

They hit me with this last friday and i hit them right back with utility and ID etc and have heard nothing back and my transfer is still not completed. I was hoping it wasn't a stall concerning lack of funds on their part. I will post back here if my transfer goes thru.

Stacocakes

Yours still hasn't been completed yet Katstale???Oh geez

I'll post back when mine goes through....or if...

Stacocakes

and by last friday do you mean just a couple days ago or 9 days ago? Now I am starting to worry about this

katstale

couple days ago

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I bet they are going to make a lot of their customers resubmit documents even if they did so in the past.New ownership treating all customers left like they just signed up.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

I'd say they are acting on legal advice to ensure that they are doing everything to protect themselves from charges of non-compliance with regulations.

Who knows what state the previous administration of the joint left their compliance in ?

I wouldn't be worried about getting paid.

katstale

Got an email back from them today. No transfer yet and they want additional docs. Now its a pain, since there is really no formal billing or mail service to deliver it here. So I have to navigate around to places (during Carnivale) and try to get them to print me up a billing invoice. Since i sent them a current utility and a passport I am not sure if this is stalling or not. Be glad to hear others experiences with this.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

They asked me for two utility bills to prove I wasn't in the USA, even though I'd sent docs to previous mgmt. They claim I was accessing from a USA IP, I wasn't.

They did however approve a bank statement and cell phone bill as the 2 and unblocked my ip, but I wasn't trying to wd, my balance is tiny and I don't ever bet there.

Stacocakes

I received an email today from Matchbook saying my documents were approved and that the interbook transfer was completed.

Sorry to hear that you guys haven't had your withdrawals completed yet. The bright side though is that it does look like they are paying so hopefully if you guys get the additional documentation they will send you the money. Keep us updated here since i am sure others are in the same boat.