leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

anyone here uses bet365?

My first withdrawal is fine. Now I'm trying to withdraw again. I've provided by bank info for a wire for the first withdraw. Now I get to a screen saying. They might have to split my payments. And might want to talk to me. There's an option where I enter a prefer contact number. What does all this mean?

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

They are going to split the payments because you deposited money using another method than a wire.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Don't worry about it. Just give them your phone number and they'll call if they feel like (they never called me). If you used more than one method for depositing - they'll most likely credit you card first and then send the rest using a wire.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

They are good and reliable book,don't worry your money is safe.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Yeah, they are safe, if you win you will get your limits cut but they won't rob you.

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Happened to me too,because I used CC and moneybookers to deposit. Don't worry,they will probably accept the withdrawal method you prefer.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i would use moneybookers, the payouts are usually done in a couple of hours, the last thing you have to worry about at bet365 is getting paid,i have heard they limit quick , but atleast that will mean you have won more than lost

their live betting is probably the best anywhere

hoobiwan
    hoobiwan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2022

bet365 is fine and reliable.
    They can limit you but you can trust them.

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Bet365.com is one of the leading online bookmakers In Europe, but with customers all over the world (over 4 million customers in 200 countries) You should not worry about them. Maybe now a small delay if this is your first withdrawal (They probably want just to check you, but later you will have no problems at all). By using moneybookers as option for money withdrawal, i received money from them for several hours. Here at SBR, Bet365 is only a B. Probably the reason is limiting the big winners. But even this is not a problem, if you contact them, Bet365 in most cases will return your betting limit almost on the previous level.

batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trustable bookie with really a lot of option for bet but, this bookie is also called BET 3.65, it tells you all about it !

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

3.65 would be fine
    at some bets max bet is 0.25 for me

so I better would call them bet .365

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would absolutely love to have access to there live betting again....

Mistongo
    4/6 pick 6 expert
    Mistongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I've been playing there for the last three years never had a problem withdrawing.

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Very reliable. Can't believe they haven't restricted me in any form yet. All I do there is bet some obscure soccer leagues where they are often lightyears behind the latest movements in Asia.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

standart split withdraw, in the future use only one deposit method I recomend moneybookers and neteller

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

One of the best books anywhere until you are limited, then it becomes just about useless, no problems with payouts though.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    Bet365.com is one of the leading online bookmakers In Europe, but with customers all over the world (over 4 million customers in 200 countries) You should not worry about them. Maybe now a small delay if this is your first withdrawal (They probably want just to check you, but later you will have no problems at all). By using moneybookers as option for money withdrawal, i received money from them for several hours. Here at SBR, Bet365 is only a B. Probably the reason is limiting the big winners. But even this is not a problem, if you contact them, Bet365 in most cases will return your betting limit almost on the previous level.
    four million, wow, you would think with that much clients they would use the pinnacle model and let the sharp guide the line , or just they could afford to pay winners , but overall they are an excellent book

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

There shouldn't be much problems with this. They should accept your wire.

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

they are reliable but tough to [lay there long if you have a clue