stevew
    stevew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canadian and American players accepted??

What is the best sports book to play that accepts Canadian and American players???

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

The Greek.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Are you Canadian or American?

Canadians have a much wider choice available including Pinnacle (traditional book) and Betfair (exchange).

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

only a few books ban canadians. vip group the most notable.

stevew
    stevew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im Canadian but will be moving to US in May.I wanted to sign up and start playing with one or two books now and not to change it later once I move.
    So you guys are saying that the Greek and Pinnacle are the most reliable ones? Anybody else good??

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    Im Canadian but will be moving to US in May.I wanted to sign up and start playing with one or two books now and not to change it later once I move. So you guys are saying that the Greek and Pinnacle are the most reliable ones? Anybody else good??
    Pinnacle doesn't accept Americans, I haven't had any issues with 5Dimes. Betjamaica isn't too bad either.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Im Canadian but will be moving to US in May.I wanted to sign up and start playing with one or two books now and not to change it later once I move. So you guys are saying that the Greek and Pinnacle are the most reliable ones? Anybody else good??
    don't move. the US sucks. ever since 9/11. it was pretty bad before but after that we have no rights. we lost them letting the goverment protect us from terrorists. what a joke. what a joke of a country.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Im Canadian but will be moving to US in May.I wanted to sign up and start playing with one or two books now and not to change it later once I move.
    So you guys are saying that the Greek and Pinnacle are the most reliable ones? Anybody else good??
    Betfair is the best but you won't be able to play with them if you are in the US.

Matchbook is great for US sports but they won't accept Americans. If you maintain your Canadian address you may be able to play from the US depending on whether they worry about where you are connecting from. Same goes for Pinnacle.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    If you maintain your Canadian address you may be able to play from the US depending on whether they worry about where you are connecting from. Same goes for Pinnacle.
    This. OP - A VPN is your friend after you move to the US.