fchtrading
    fchtrading's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetUs.Com--Thoughts?

I just signed up with them...looked here and saw they got a "D+" rating. Doh! Any thoughts? Should I bail on them? Will I ever get a payout? I'm already up a few hundred.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are paying people these days.

Don't expect it to be fast, but you might be surprised.

I'd meet your rollover, and head somewhere better though.

JC
    JC's Avatar Become A Pro!

What part of D+ don't you understand?

There are 100's of A's, B's, and even C's in front of them.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/23/2005

topcat
    topcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

with places like 5dimes ,bet jam,and olympic,you deserve to get what you have coming.

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive gotten a couple payouts from them this past month. Money Transfer came in about 3 days. But had to stomach the 7% fee they charge. Ridiculous.

Check fees are more reasonable at a flat $50 bucks. But the check took about a week and a half.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1157

I haven't read of anything new in the slow pay complaint department in the past few weeks, so I guess the 10-14 processing days they state on there website is ok. However, due to there history as well as them changing the rules on players when it benifits them the most is reason enough for everyone to avoid playing at BetUS.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saying this comes from a bad experience but I cant see why you would wanna stay with these guys at all, just my 2 cents

Chi-Town
    Chi-Town's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slow payments.. You will get paid. CS can be frustrating at times. Website is nice.

Steeltown
    Steeltown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look bro, three years ago I won over 50 grand from BetUS. I never saw the money. They stole my bonus telling me it was only to help players get started and then they lied to me for two months telling me my checks were on the way. They never came. I knew nothing about the forums and I was clueless about what to do. They then changed my rollover from the standard 4.5 times to 10 times. Now my money was gone. They are compulsive liars. As long as you dont win any real money Im sure you will be fine but why support a group like this? The main guy over there you will deal with once they start playing games with you is Kevin King. He transfered from the biggest scam book out there, Bet Royal. From one scam joint to the next. This guy is the sweetest talking liar Ive ever come across in my life! Its obvious you need to pull your funds and play with a book with a positive reputation. BetUS is well known for being a scam book. Dont buy anybody trying to tell you they have changed their ways. Its BS!!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2982

Get out while you can.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetUs.Com--Thoughts?

My thoughts are they don't take Canadian accounts so they can bite me.

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7494

win a few thousand you should be ok --read where a guy hit an $800 parlay a few years ago--paid like $80,000 -i think thats where their problems started.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I would bail out of them during the middle to end of football season. Definately before the playoffs start...but you should be okay for most of the NFL season..they have bad lines and lots of teaser options

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    What part of D+ don't you understand?

There are 100's of A's, B's, and even C's in front of them.
    That about says it all!

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

you should seriously cash out around week 15 then you should have your money in time for the superbowl...

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Stay Away From Betus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2085

5 star book great bonus

This is a great book, must have out

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

greenwave67
    greenwave67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fchtrading View Post
    I just signed up with them...looked here and saw they got a "D+" rating. Doh! Any thoughts? Should I bail on them? Will I ever get a payout? I'm already up a few hundred.
    A. I'm here to point out an important thing with you now- on 2/3/08 Super Bowl #42 Sunday approximately 3PM, I attempted to place a 2 team parlay on SB 42 Coin Toss. This bet was denied by telephone when it was previously 'up' for the previous 4 weeks before SB 42 game date. The reason being "We do not have the available software", as this is difficult to understand to comprehend because they had the option of writing it down; that also was turned down stating, "it is not in our system" so we cannot accept it. It was up for the first 29 days, then their software went down. This is extremely difficult to accept for their denial of writing this parlay bet down on paper, as I cannot explain it either! I also went to ** to wire funds just before & wound up wasting my time & everything else with them!
    A2. Another bad experience I sent funds via credit card in 10/22/07, & they extracted 2x's the requested amount. I had no previous knowledge of this transaction until 10 days later.

big joe 1212

Like we all say ..........THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who reads here and then still sends them money deserves bad treatment!

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

They're one of the books sending me rotations in the mail. They don't even have the bets that they say they carry in their very own mailer.

big joe 1212

I keep getting books also. I dont even look. They go immediately in the trash!

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

betus dat cam

**** sighn me up for cw
    tell them richie sent you