rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

deposit method into 5dimes

is it a safe way to deposit through ***************, *** or *************? I don't have a ** I can run to where I'm from. I've checked with fedex and UPS they would cost about 100.00 postal charge to send a check. I don't know about the books having my routing and account nember. Don't know if it's safe. Please help. Thanks

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just deposited using ** and it worked fine with no problems at all. They reimburse fees over $250, and the fee was only like $10 anyway not a big deal at all.

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

where I'm from we don't have a place we can walk into and send the money that way. *************** and the other mentioned above would be the only way. Can you use westernunion.com or is there a **.com to do it?

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by rossta4i View Post
    where I'm from we don't have a place we can walk into and send the money that way. *************** and the other mentioned above would be the only way. Can you use westernunion.com or is there a **.com to do it?
    I would call the book and ask. Some may take this method and some may not.

Wicked Lester
    Wicked Lester's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rossta4i View Post
    is it a safe way to deposit through ***************, *** or *************? I don't have a ** I can run to where I'm from. I've checked with fedex and UPS they would cost about 100.00 postal charge to send a check. I don't know about the books having my routing and account nember. Don't know if it's safe. Please help. Thanks
    Hey rossta4i - Just as an FYI, I found out yesterday that 5Dimes is no longer accepting ************* (via an email from Customer Service) as a method to fund your account Thought I would pass this information along.

Wicked.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Echecks has only a 300 max limit on those transactions and you have to have been playing with 5Dimes for at least 90 days before qualifying for that payment option. The best method is always ** or **.

dukebdx12
    dukebdx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Echecks has only a 300 max limit on those transactions and you have to have been playing with 5Dimes for at least 90 days before qualifying for that payment option. The best method is always ** or **.
    New to the scene but how would I go about either ** or **? Could I do it through westernunion.com or do I have to go somewhere to get it?

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by dukebdx12 View Post
    New to the scene but how would I go about either ** or **? Could I do it through westernunion.com or do I have to go somewhere to get it?
    go to the store and do it,it is easier that way,if you do it online,you may have to call ** and they will ask you a million questions,good luck

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dukebdx12 View Post
    Books won't pickup the extra fees with online type transactions, not to mention all the red tape issues. So it's always best to go to the local ** or ** hubs to send your funds sir.

dukebdx12
    dukebdx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

so i will need the 5dimes address when I go to the store? And around what charge would it be? $12? Also the conformation slip I assume they give me, that is what I use to enter into 5dimes deposit?