king of philly
    king of philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need opinions on Bodog...

I've been playing with Bodog for about 4 years now and haven't ever had a real issue with them. Of course there's the normal BS being a US player (deposits can get annoying), but every cashout has come on time. My only beef is YES, they post their lines late, but they DO cover an enormous amount of action, their software and CS is great...Oh, and their tennis lines are a DISGRACE...Pinnacle routinely has much better lines with MUCH less vig...they really rape you there. (i.e. a favorite at -10000 and the dog at +1200)

One question, I'm starting to play with a bit bigger money nowadays -- has anyone cashed for several thousands from Bodog -- and if so, any issues?

I think Bodog gets a bad rep., they seem to be the most consistent and professional of most books I've tried so far.

thebettor
    thebettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I've had no problem cashing out max check quantities from Bodog over the last year on a regular basis. They have always approved and payed out in a timely fashion, unless in the rare case of processor delays (happened only once to me around oct/nov and payment was delayed two weeks).

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by king of philly View Post

One question, I'm starting to play with a bit bigger money nowadays -- has anyone cashed for several thousands from Bodog -- and if so, any issues?
    While I realize you are looking for opinions from other posters, I just want to confirm that bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years its been in business so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Also, all players should receive their payouts within 4-7 business days regardless of which bodog licensee they are playing on based on geographical location.

Should you ever have any issues receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, I urge you to send me a PM with your account info and the issue you are experiencing so I can get the facts for you from the head of finance.

Thanks!
    Becky