Bobby
    Bobby's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes Payout Request - am I in the wrong here?

Now before I explain I do want to say that after several emails back and forth I've been told that 5Dimes management has authorized me for the payout, so the problem has been resolved, however I'm curious if I"m in the wrong here, would love to hear some opinions.

At the start of 2008 I made a few deposits via *** at 5Dimes, won a little bit then b2b transferred the money to another book. My account had been at $0 since early 2008. I wanted to move back to a book that had higher limits on CFL so I decided to return to 5D's. The method of deposit I wanted to use with 5D's was a book to book transfer from TheGreek. Before I made the transfer I emailed and used the lived chat at 5dimes to ask what cashout options would be available to me if I did a b2b transfer from Greek. Via both email and chat I was told I would be able to cashout via fedex, and they even asked what amount I planned on depositing, I told them, and they told me it would be no problem to cashout via fedex when the time came because I was depositing via b2b transfer.

Fast forward to today when I go to cashout. I get an email saying the cashout request has been rejected and I must use *** for all cashout requests. They're saying that *** has been my primary deposit method. After several emails back and forth I finally received managers approval for the fedex payout but I"m worried I may have trouble in the future requesting more fedex payouts.

My side of the argument is that just because I made a couple deposits months ago via *** does not mean I should be bound to that withdraw method forever. My account was at $0 when I deposited from the greek. And if I checked with them twice (email and live chat) as to what my payout options would be if I deposited via b2b transfer that they should stick to their word and do what they said they would which is allow me to cashout via fedex.

Any opinions on this? I hate to talk bad about 5D's because I do like them, and they did fix the problem however I hate the hassle and don't like that I have to argue with them over something that to me seems obvious.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    Any opinions on this? I hate to talk bad about 5D's because I do like them, and they did fix the problem however I hate the hassle and don't like that I have to argue with them over something that to me seems obvious.
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Nobody ever said you were in the wrong, and it seems the issue has been corrected?

The thing is, a lot of shops have it built in to where you can only withdraw via your deposit method per that transaction. Like when using Neteller for example. Obviously a lot of players can't, such as Americans for example via most options, so checks are usually sent. In this case, it sounds like because you did a b2b transfer instead of a withdrawal, in their computer it still had you linked to ***. Sounds like a small error, which was corrected, and you were paid via the method requested.

Bobby
    Bobby's Avatar Become A Pro!

But should it take having to send 5 emails back and forth arguing before having the problem resolved? They stated in reply emails that because my primary deposit method on the account was *** that I will be forced to use this option for payouts, even though I had b2b transferred. I wasn't sure if this is how it works or if it was how I thought it should be.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the problem has been resolve, then there is no issue to really discuss IMOO sir.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    But should it take having to send 5 emails back and forth arguing before having the problem resolved?
    It shouldn't.

But stuff like this does happens all the time. They corrected it, so I'd just move on.