todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Alternative to Exchange Trading - Live games

Im sure with the many users here at the SBR - someone can offer me a solution to what Im looking for without this thread turning into the ramblings that most do.

With Matchbook now closed to US players, and no more Tradesports, I am choosing not to use any of these exchanges that are unrated by the SBR. If they get rated and are viable in the future, great. I wont be the one trying them out.

What I am looking for is as follows:

1) A book that allows a US player
    2) A solid SBR rating. I will not go below a B rating.
    3) Must offer live/in game trading on national television events. (I understand it wont be in the form of an exchange)
    4) I am not looking for the type of ingame wagering that 5dimes (as an example) offers. What 5 dimes does is they adjust the spread. For example Celtics @ Lakers, Opening line LAL -3.5 with a total of 188.5. If the Lakers were to go up in that game 47-32 at halftime (or at any commercial but use halftime for ease) - 5 dimes would post lines based on what they feel would be -110. So they may post LAL -13.5 -110, or Over/Under 162.5 -110.
    5) I want a book that adjusts the +/- money line, not the points. So using the above senario - I would rather be able to bet the Lakers at -3.5, -400 or the Celtics at +3.5 +350. Same with the over under - Under 188.5 -500.

I would rather it this way, as I will be able to figure out my position on my own. I understand there will not be any smart balance allowing me to keep wagering money once I do have something on both sides. But this is much easier than having a -3.5 pregame, then a +7.5 ingame, then a -1.5, etc etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Todd

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

That does not exist other then WSEX and I don't think you want to go there.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    That does not exist other then WSEX and I don't think you want to go there.
    Been there, done that.

There has to be someone out there who does their live betting like this. Im not asking for the 0-100 style of WSEX.

Even live money lines would work for me.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

For US players doesn't exist. Need to "move" and play like the Euro's do.

todd73nj

Hard to believe that no other book is offering any variation of what 5 Dimes is doing.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

SIA has a very good in-game wagering.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    SIA has a very good in-game wagering.
    Can you give some details? I dont want to sign up and fund to find out what its like

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    Can you give some details? I dont want to sign up and fund to find out what its like
    Play by play live wagering not like 5dimes where it is only commercial breaks.

If I remember correctly they usually offer moneylines also but I may be wrong on that, it has been a while since I have played there because I am only allowed to bet to win $20 a game.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Play by play live wagering not like 5dimes where it is only commercial breaks.

If I remember correctly they usually offer moneylines also but I may be wrong on that, it has been a while since I have played there because I am only allowed to bet to win $20 a game.

Money lines would work for me... But if they limit people that easily then I think I will pass on SIA.

Any others?

todd73nj

I guess Im out of luck looking for this.

I loaded SIA with the massive $200 that they allowed me to load thru E check - and tried their live betting. They did do money lines - but the prices were crazy.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Yep that's the deal with SIA in-play..terrible odds. Similar to Bet365 odds yet far less in-play.

"move" to the great white north...when they ask what you're doing up there tell border agents you've gone fishing. Great walleye fishing up there. Nothing like a fresh fish fry! Telling them you're going to the bank opens up unnecessary questions....or if fishing isn't your deal, perhaps you're there to buy the ice wine.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 03-02-11 at 09:33 AM.